Working

Mike handed Jeremy the camera and started to explain things to you.
"Alright, (y/n). Let me explain some stuff to you. The animatronics - you know...the ones we all knew and loved. Yeah those guys. They are out to kill us an-" Before he could finish Scott interrupted. "They are out to stuff us into suits because they believe we are endoskeletons without our costumes on, and that is against the rules here. The 1st night is the easiest of them all, so it shouldn't be a problem. Foxy shouldn't be moving and neither should the old animatronics. The ones you know of. The others shouldn't move too much - I really don't think we will have a problem."
You were shocked.
He was explaining it like he had done it before, no hesitation in anything he said. Perfectly spoken.
You nodded slightly realizing you completely zoned out.
Fritz spoke between bites of his food. "Oh and we all have jobs. I check the right vent. Scott checks the left vent. Jeremy winds the music box. Mike checks the hallway, Vincent - Wait Vincent what do u do?!" Vincent laughed. "I play games on my phone pretty much - Either that or help with the hallway when I feel like it." Fritz sighed staring at you. "Well...What do u wanna do?"
You thought for a moment. Jeremy jumped up almost tossing the camera as he did so.
"Y-You could a-a-alert us when s-something enters t-the room! S-So we c-c-can put our masks on, you kn-know..." He smiled lightly at you.
You nodded at him, smiling back. "Thank you, Jeremy! Its an amazing idea!" You said giggling afterwards.
You kept track of the masks as Vincent played flappy bird on his phone.
"CAN YOU AT LEAST TURN DOWN THE VOLUME VINCENT?!" Yelled mike who smashed his finger onto the on button on his flash light.
Vincent laughed," Aww since you asked so nicely.....Nope." He said with that eerie grin back on his face. He turned up the volume to full blast as Mike groaned in irritation.
You nudged Mike mouthing an 'I'm sorry.'
He smiled lightly nodding an 'Its okay.'
Fritz was back to munching on his food in no time. So that just added onto the noise.
Scott yelled," ALRIGHT SHUT THE NOISE OFF AND FRITZ STOP EATING FOR A SECOND."
He snatched Vincent's phone and waited till Fritz finished the bite he was chewing.
"Alright. (Y/N), Jeremy, and Mike will work tomorrow. The rest of us, Myself, Vincent, and Fritz will work the third night. Got it?"
You all nodded in agreement.
"T-T-That sounds go-good." Jeremy said slightly mumbling.
Right as he finished his words the 6 AM bell rang.
"Yes!" You said aloud not realizing it. They all smiled including you.
"Welp looks like we survived!" Fritz said...and of course he was eating his crackers again.
"Cya guys on the 4th night....and see ya Fritz and Scott on the third." Vincent said, grinning widely.
You smiled waving to them as you ran down the hallway. "Cya guys soon! <3!" You were extremely happy - err as happy as you could be in a pizzeria with killer animatronics that is.