Nightmares

At first all you saw was darkness...
You were consumed by it. You looked around as if trying to find something that wasn't there.
"Wh-Where am I?!" You yelled expecting an answer. You felt like the scene was spinning. You stumbled backwards as you heard a familiar laugh.
"Hello finch~"
Your face turned pale.
"V-V-Vincent?! Where are we?! Where the hell did u take me?!"
You heard Fritz's laugh. What was going on?
"Oh (Y/N), you're clueless, you know that?"
Thats when you saw a figure - It was Jeremy!
He smiled at you lightly grabbing you hugging you.
You hugged him back just to feel a stabbing pain in your sides.
H-He stabbed you.
"J-Jeremy? O-O-Ow."
You held your sides in pain as you heard laughter behind you.
"Hello (Y/N)."
You attempted to turn around only to be greeted by a fist heading your way.
You didn't have a second to react, and you got hit in the face. You fell to the ground bleeding. They all laughed at you, as you cried in pain. Vincent walked away first, mouthing a 'Wake up.' You shook your head. What?
Then Fritz did the same. Then Mike.
And then Jeremy, but he mouthed an 'I-I'm sorry. P-Please wake up.'
Your shook your head again.
Then Scott ran up to you yelling," WAKE UP."
You were all of a sudden greeted by a bright light. Were you dying? Nope. Just the light of your lights in your bedroom being turned on. Ugh.
You sighed throwing the covers off you.
It was already 11:25. You needed to get ready.
You undressed yourself throwing on your regular clothes - A black and gray hoodie, with ripped up jeans and teal and purple high tops. (You can change what your wearing if u want.)
You brushed your hair pulling up your hoodie and pushing in your earbuds.
You clicked the song u wanted to play on your phone and ran down the stairs of your house.
You ran out the door before saying goodbye, and as soon as you knew it, you were almost there.
11:55. You had 5 minutes.
5 Minutes.
You ran as fast as you could to the Pizzeria.
As soon as you bust in through the doors, Bonnie was already moving off stage.
Shit
RUN
You ran as fast as your legs could carry you down the hallway.
Bonnie was following you. Luckily, you were pretty fast and made it down the hallway in time, completely out of breath.
You sat down next to Jeremy who was winding the music box and didn't notice you. Mike noticed you and threw you a happy grin.
You were glad to be working with them, they were pretty nice.
All of a sudden flashes of your dream popped in your head.
Mike was a killer - He was gonna hurt you. So was Jeremy.
'RUN' Your mind told you. 'RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN.'
You stared at Jeremy, which made him blush.
You completely zoned out.
Mike waved a hand in front of you.
"Hello? Earth to (Y/N). Wake up. Stop staring at Jeremy."
Jeremy hid his face with his hat, as Mike started teasing him.
"Jeremy and (Y/N) sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G."
You suddenly snapped out of it.
"Sorry. I zoned out."
You said aloud, clueless of what just happened.
That's when Balloon boy entered the room.
He stayed.
Jeremy stuttered to himself. "W-What would M-M-Mike do?"
He then jumped up from his seat.
"H-Hey you. B-Balloon B-B-Boy."
The boy laughed looking Jeremy's direction.
"Y-Y-Your balloons are FREAKING L-LAME!" He shouted pointing at one.
"Y-Yeah thats right! I-I just said the F- Word!"
Balloon boy laughed again," Your the saddest sack of shit I have ever fucking seen in my fucking life."
He ran out of the office as Jeremy looked offended.
You giggled to yourself, seeing Mike was also trying to hold in a laugh.
"Sit down Jerm. You have to wind the box." Mike said still stiffling a laugh.
You giggled and froze as Bonnie entered the room. You quickly threw on your Chica mask as Jeremy threw on a Bonnie mask and Mike a Freddy mask.
The animatronic walked in the office, staring into the eyeholes of the mask searching for any sign of life, though he clearly was fooled by the mask.
Stupid animatronic.
You took off the mask and all you saw was darkness.
Mike headed towards you holding a knife.
"Come here (Y-Y/N)"
You froze.
"LEAVE ME ALONE."
You fell to the ground crying. That's when you felt Jeremy's hand pat your back.
All of a sudden there was light.
"A-Are you okay?" He said a bit frightened.
"Y-Y-Yes. Sorry. Nightmares." You whispered, though he still heard it.