Chapter 32: UK Tour

*Olivers POV*

So in about a week we finally have our first big, well big for us, UK tour. One problem though.. I still haven't told Amanda. I honestly have no clue what to say or how to tell her. I don't want to leave her alone, I'll miss her way too much. The one option that's been on my mind has been to ask her to come along. I mean, it's a short tour, and for once we got a pretty decent tour bus and not some shitty van.

But there's also a problem with that: I don't know what the guys will think. They all love her, but they're real big on partying and bringing girls in and out as they please. Of course, I was the same way, emphasis on was. But things are different now, I'm not doing what I used to do to Amanda.

I'll just talk to the guys first, see what they think. Knowing me and the way I am, I'll most likely bring her along with me anyway. Second opinions never hurt, right?

Another thought that's been on my mind: What was Amanda going to say the other night? I tried talking to her about it, but she avoided it, blushing like hell when she did. Maybe she's just too embarrassed to admit that's what she was going to say? I don't want to bother her about it anymore, guess I'll never know till she says something. 

I sighed, finally coming back to reality from all my thoughts. 

"You okay, mate?" Lee looked over to me with a curious expression.

"Wha-? Yeah I'm fine. Hey uh, I've got a question for you guys." I looked down and scratched the back of my neck.

"Sure, what's up?" Nicholls plopped down beside me on the couch.

"Right. Well, we're on our first big tour. And I was kind of wondering what you lads would think if I brought Amanda along with me.." I take a look at each of their faces, seeing them think it over for a second. 

"Well, we do have a pretty decent tour bus for the first time. I don't see why not." Lee nods, smiling widely over at me. Each of the guys nodded in agreement along with him, smiling as well.

"Yeah mate, bring your girl. We don't mind." Nicholls nudged me with a wide grin spread across his lips.

"Seriously? I thought you'd all object to it."

"What? No way. Amanda's the only decent girlfriend you've ever had. Not a whore, very kind. Don't fuck up with this one, yeah?"  A very serious looking Matt Nicholls, which is surprising for all of us, said to me. 

"I'm not going to. I don't plan on it this time." And I meant that, I'm not fucking this up. For once, I'm actually going to try.

I owe you all like the biggest apology ever, oh my god. I told you new updates soon, and it never happened like I am seriously so sorry. We've had so many snow days and it's fucked up my internet and of course, Christmas with the family. My mom wouldn't let me on the damn computer.

I also apologize that this chapter is so boring and stupid, pretty much. It's a filler for bigger things to come! I've got the next few chapters planned out, I'll be updating a lot more (this time I actually mean it) and there will be more chapters throughout the day. I noticed this story has 40K reads and I nearly choked. Holy shit, thank you so much. It literally made my day. Haven't smiled that big in what seems forever. <3