A Heart filled with Art

Unedited.

The morning after the party was strange to say the least. Adrians' mother was hell bent on getting me to spend a day with her and his brothers' mates. She insisted that it would be good for me and for our relationship. 

I was hesitant to agree, mainly because the woman seemed crazy but I swallowed my fears and agreed to spend a day with her and my new sisters. 

The words felt weird on my tongue. I had sisters now, I was no longer the only child but now I belonged to a large family that would happily dance across a field naked if they could to make their males chase them. 

Adrian and Xavier put their foot down on a sleepover, I was grateful for this. They refused to let me be away from them for more than a few hours so our day out was really just five hours lounging at their indoor pool, away from prying eyes.

I fretted about a bikini to wear and though about asking Adrian to tell them I couldn't go. My mind worked on overdrive to come up with a plausible excuse as to why I couldn't spend the day with them.

If I was sick, they would just use that as an excuse to come over here with some soup for me and try to hold me to comfort me. The thought has a shudder going through my spine. I instantly dismissed that idea and instead focused more on the bikinis laid out before me.

I bit my lip and rooted through them before pulling out a light pink one piece that looked cute on. It wasn't too modest but wasn't too clingy either. I nodded my head and slipped into it before putting on a dress over it that was easy to take off and put back on.

I painted my toe nails to compliment the swimsuit and then slipped into a pair of flats. I spent over twenty minutes working on an updo for my hair before moving on to subtle waterproof makeup.

I had seen my face when it got water on it and when it got in my eyes, it wasn't pretty. I needed some help so I didn't look like a confused seal trying to get through the sea without its mother.

Arms wrapped around my waist and lips kissed my cheek.

"Stop worrying so much, his family is crazy, they're going to love you." Xavier said quietly in my ear.

My mouth opened to thank him before I closed it and looked up at him in confusion. 

Adrian chuckled from where he stood in the door way and beckoned me to go to him. He eyed my outfit and frowned. He pulled me to him as soon as I was within reach and placed his hands on my hips.

"I don't like how short that dress is but since it's only females that you will be seeing, I guess I could let it slide." 

That's another thing, I realised that Adrian was like the main bitch of his family, he basically called the shots. Even his own father listened to what he said which I thought was odd but let it slide, they probably noticed that he was the most sane in the family.

I had to stop thinking of the family being crazy or I would accidentally say it to their faces today and they would not take it very well at all. I winced at the idea.

Adrian had told the rest of the family to leave the house for the day but the female mates. They quickly agreed, realising that it was the only they would be able to spend a day with me for the next few years. Even the staff were told to take the day off, females included. I didn't get it but didn't push the issue.

My mates refused to listen to me when I told them that mates these days didn't act like the way they did, there was more independence. They scowled at me and told me that there was no way in hell that things would change for either of us.