Entry Two: 10/24/16

And we be publishing two chapters in one day. I told you the rant would be soon. :)

Okay. Ranting time. Yes.

First sentence: how the frick do some people become singers when they can't even freaking sing live?

Like, seriously!

I'm not going to name any particular people (though some of you on here may know where I got the inspiration from) since their fans might come and haunt me later, but I just had to put that out there. Their music is okay and all, but honestly, there are some singers where I can only listen to their autotuned music. Watching their live performances is a pain in the butt. 

And then there are the fans.

Every. Performance. They. Scream.

"Omigod that was so good!" "Encore!" "Love your voice!" And of course, the occasional (or maybe not so occasional) "MARRY ME~"

I'm sorry, let me just find a garbage can and puke while I reconsider my opinion of man.

Honestly though! Do your ears even function? Are you perhaps unable to tell apart 'singing' and 'dying eagle noises'?

(Okay, not all artists are that bad, but I've heard some that make me want to make dying eagle noises).

Sighs.

I guess that's all I'm really going to rant. You may think this is nothing and be like "Pfft you call that a rant?"

Well, be glad I'm not in a funk. Because when I'm in a funk it's pure rage.

ALSO! Another update in my life: our teacher is actually letting us do a creative writing project for Novel Writing Month/Movember/November, so I'm super pumped. I might write romance (because I really need to work on my freaking romance writing - I look at even recent works and wince), maybe what I usually go for (sci-fi/fantasy). But I'm probably going to do romance, just to challenge myself.

I'll probably post my writing on my blog first, then Wattpad (just because it takes less effort for me).

Okay baiiiiii~

-Justice