Entry Seven: 01/16/17

Aight I realized I should probably be doing something else on Wattpad other than reading some hecka good fanfic and since my inspiration is at a low at the moment I have decided to bestow you the first 2017 entry in this story.
And happy new year. Kind of late, but meh.
Also it was Friday the 13 three days ago... Spooky.
So what am I going to do today?
1) Two art... Things... Pictures? I don't even know.

They're on the same page and I rEgReT doing it on notebook paper so much

They're on the same page and I rEgReT doing it on notebook paper so much. It was originally just the face on the top as practice for me learning to draw the male gender, but it turned out better than I thought. (You can't really see the shading that took forever because phone cameras yo.)
The second one I just did yesterday as a VERY BASIC pencil sketch of moi, your author. So yeah.
2) 20 Random Facts About Me
I'll be doing 10 of them on this entry and 10 (probably) on the next, so be patient.
1. I'm Canadian! And Chinese. But my official nationality is Canadian.
2. I'm a nerd. No seriously, I attend a program in my city that's for enriched learning.
3. I <3 pigs. Hence the name justpig... You know...
4. For those who haven't caught on yet, Justice is merely a pen name. The reason why I chose it is an extreemmelly long story that I might tell... If you want.
5. Despite being Asian, I am one of the best students in the class in the subject known as English, or Language Arts in my case. The irony.
6. My eyes are freaking terrible. And my teeth. Let's just leave it at that so I'll spare you the millions upon millions of details.
7. My favourite colour is blue. And my favourite number is 3. I don't know, it just kind of is.
8. Fun fact of the day: I, the Chinese person, got a Korean person into KPOP. Are you guys proud of me?
I'm starting to regret it though. Her life has literally turned into nothing but BTS.
9. I can spell the longest word in the English dictionary, aka: pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
It's a disease you can get from inhaling volcanic dust. I think. Look it up if you're interested in the definition, don't full on trust me.
10. I'm very passionate about writing. I started writing in Kindergarten (the cringe... At the time I still didn't know the power of the comma or where to put a period) and in grades 5 and 6, I was a consecutive first place winner in a writing contest.
Bonus: 11. I'm in grade 7 this year.

Okeydoke, that's it for today... I'll hopefully update for you people tomorrow.
Bye!
-Justice