Entry Five: 12/23/16

First off, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Or if you don't celebrate Christmas then happy winter holidays. :)

Secondly, s o r r y f o r n o t b e i n g a c t i v e ! I actually meant to do something on Jin's birthday but stuff happened and it didn't really work.

But I'm back, and hopefully will be for a while as winter break has finally approached and I have some spare time on my hands that I will (should) be killing with writing. Although it honestly depends on my mood at the time.

Anyhoo, I have some things that I want to do for you today so that I have a considerably long chapter...

1. BTS' Chinese song?!
Okay, so for those who don't know it yet, I'm Chinese and a fan of BTS, so when my friend told me about this, I went to listen to it, expecting the worst since none of them are Chinese, and was surprised when I found...
That it actually was pretty bad.
Their accents are still pretty cute though. :)
You can go find it on YouTube if you want.

2. Quick KPOP Q and A!
I wasn't tagged or anything because nobody really knows me, but I just want to do it for fun.
What was your first KPOP song?
By this they mean what was the first song you listened to, if you didn't understand the strange wording. ^_^
I've heard of the few iconic ones but I'll say the first song that actually really got me into KPOP: LUV by Apink.
How did you discover KPOP?
Uh... I actually read a fanfiction on Wattpad that had to do with Apink, so I was curious and went to go listen to one of their songs. And then it happens.
Who was your first female bias?
Eunji~ Love her vocals!
Who was your first male bias?
I guess Luhan...? Honestly though, I was a big fan of his solo songs before I even listened to EXO, so.
First favourite KPOP group?
I'm going to say EXO. I was never a huge fan of Apink at the time, so EXO was the first band that I really enjoyed listening to, but now I love Apink and have no idea why I didn't before.
Which KPOP song was the first song you learnt the choreography for?
I'm not going to say a certain song by Super Junior because I only really knew the one move (don't worry I have learned more of it at this point). I think it was I Need U by BTS? Not completely sure.
Who is your favourite KPOP group right now?
BTS and EXO. I'm not even going to lie. I tried to pick one by taking some kind of fandom test and it turns out I'm completely equal for both of them. So... I'm an ARMY-L?
Can you name the first KPOP reality show that you ever watched?
R u n n i n g M a n . So sad it's ending. :'(
Not counting your bias group, which other group will always have a special place in your heart?
Apink. And BigBang. And Twice. Oh god I have too many...
What was the first KPOP thing you ever bought?
I actually haven't bought any merchandise and don't think I will be any time soon, unless you count music...
What was life like before KPOP, and how has it changed you?
I mostly listened to Kurt Hugo Schneider/Sam Tsui/Christina Grimmie etc., and I still kind of do. Go check them out because they're awesome!
#RIPGrimmie

I'm not going to tag anybody because I wasn't tagged, but anybody who's reading this right now, feel free to do it if you want to like I did because I'm a rebel.

3. Finally...
NEW BOOK?!?! *gasps*
Yes ladies and gentlemen, I am currently working on a new oneshot book for everybody's KPOP obsession. I will hopefully post it somewhere in the next few days. It will mostly be BTS and EXO (as I will write in the description) but any other requests are welcome. :)

So that's it for me... hope this was a good... comeback? Is that the proper use of the word? I don't even know anymore.

Okay baiiii~

-Justice