Ultimate Frisbee

^^^ one of the rules was to have a creative title and I've been obsessed with playing this game recently, so

Tagged by XxDahyun-MisoxX  (again, who else)

rules
-cannot decline
-must post 13 facts about yourself
-must post in an actual book, not a comment or on your wall
-must have a creative title
-must be done within a week of being tagged

Half of this was inspired by the stuff that XxDahyun-MisoxX  put on her own chapter.

1. I'm around the five foot mark, which is either average or shorter than average (but I'm still shorter than most of the people in my class ffs)

2. I'm a Pisces

3. I have an unhealthy obsession with instant ramen.

4. I have two shih-tzu bichon crossbreeds

5. My city is bigger than the province's Capitol.

6. I'm a book nerd. If I was asked to recommend a book, I would say the Diviners series... But there's like, murders and ghosts, so if that isn't your style, don't read it if you don't want nightmares.

7. I get airsick really easily? Especially since I'm Chinese and we have to fly like 12 hours to get to China every few years. I hate airplanes.

8. I'm going to be in grade eight next year~

9. I'm the first person on the attendance list.

10. I spent 63% of my phone battery on Wattpad yesterday ffs I have no life.

11. I've been writing since I was in kindergarten, so roughly seven years.

12. I'm friends with most of the guys and all of the girls in my class.

13. I listen to musicals! Hamilton and Dear Evan Hansen are probably my favourites though.

Tagging... -DaeguGirl and freshkookies

Have a good day y'all.

-Justice