Vidcon

(All brand names are trademarked for joke purposes and so no one would sue me and shit)

A couple weeks had passed and now a very exciting day was upon us. The first day of Vidcon, and what a hectic day it has been already, who knew standing around watching your man get all these gifts and pictures with fans and his diamond play button would be so exhausting. Even I've been included in some of the pictures, truth be told, I don't mind. We're getting tired of hiding the whole thing; it's not worth it to not be able to hang out together out in public like a real couple should.

But, now it's the end of the day and Mark and I are on our way out to dinner with some very special friends of ours.

"We told them the correct place and time right?" I reassured with Mark.

He nodded. "Yup, and that looks like them now."

He pointed out two familiar figures as we rounded the bend. It was the green hair, like Mark's red hair, that really stood out.

I waved my hand and called out as we approached. "Jaaaaack, Siiiigggne!"

Signe, most popularly known as Wiishu, turned with a big smile on her face and bolted towards us, nearly sending me tumbling back as she tackled me in a big hug. "Amy! It's so nice to see you!"

Jack attempted to tackle Mark but, merely slammed full force into his barrel chest and stumbled back. "Ow!" Jack shouted in mock pain. "You're supposed to accept my forceful hugs"

"Nice hustle, Jack." Mark just gave his good friend a thumbs up as Jack tried to playfully shove him, not even pushing Mark an inch however.

"Now boys, let's get inside for our reservation." I playfully scolded, to which Signe chimed in.

"Yeah, I'm starving. You can't keep us ladies waiting."

We were seated in a rather closed off booth away from the window and the prying public eye to actually have a time to relax for a change and catch up.

"How has the art business been going?" I asked Signe.

"It's neat! How is the game developing business going?"

I giggled and made the same response. "It's neat, ya know. Aside from some of the perverts I work with."

"I thought most of them left you alone, now?" Mark inquired.

"Most of the time, when I bring you up they kind of shut their mouths." I laughed. "They fear your arms mostly, said you look like you could strangle a polar bear."

He gave me an odd look then chuckled.

"Always bring out the plus one biceps!" Jack flexed as hard as he could, giving his girlfriend a big laugh right next to him.

"You act like us artists don't have to deal with perverts too." Signe noted.

"And we're not just talking perverts. We're talking the real weirdos." Jack chimed in.

"Need I mention SpringMark." Mark joined.

"Ah. No, no, no." I squealed, holding and shaking my head as Mark gave me another look.

"You act like it really disturbs you, yet I was depicted in it."

"Yeah, but it's still creepy." Signe shook her head too.

"To be fair, we both have been depicted in things equally as weird and gross." Jack gestured to his friend across the table.

"Yeah, but let's not talk about that." Mark took a sip of his water. "That shit is better off unseen by us."