Poolside

(I couldn't decide on a cover, so I'm also leaving this here.)

Sitting in the lounge chair, poolside at Mark's place, I was busy scrolling through my phone and sipping on my iced coffee, under the warm sunlight. Dressed clad in my black halter bikini, a black hat and a pair of nice sunglasses, I had pulled my hair back and rested throughout the morning. And after taking a couple selfies, I was skimming through my timeline, the messages I am getting now are more positive. I'm now about as welcomed as Chica is, by the fanbase. Unfortunately, there actually have been a couple people I had to block because of their constant harassment, of not only me, but Mark as well. Odd that they would call themselves fans then.

I remembered Mark's words, 'My fans don't insult or attack other people.' I shrugged to myself. According to him, they aren't fans in the first place. I smiled as I looked back at my phone screen; we even have a ship name now, Amyplier. I kind of like the ring to it, I mouthed it to myself slowly. Really rolls off the tongue.

I have been with Mark for a while, but now, it's like we don't have to hide anymore, we can be open about the relationship and still keep it at a private level, all while being accepted.

I jumped a bit when I felt a sudden weight land next to me and I turned to find Mark, propped up on his elbow, hand resting on his chin, lying on his side, right by my side in the lounge chair.

"Hi there!" He shouted cheerfully, as I screeched and nearly fell off the lounge.

"You nearly made me spill my coffee! Shouldn't you be editing right now?" I set my coffee down on the small table beside me as I turned to give him a pouty look, taking note that he was clad only in a pair of blue swim shorts, ready to go swimming.

"Editing all finished." He gave a thumbs up. "One already uploaded, second should be uploaded soon."

"Agghhhh." I sighed folding my arms and frowning.

"Aww, what's with that face?" He leaned closer, giving me fishy lips. "Come on, gimme a kiss."

I turned, trying to hide a smile, while blocking his fish lips with my hand, "No, you scared me you doof."

He tugged at my shoulder. "But, Markimoo needs kisses."

I turned back to him and raised an eyebrow. "If I do, will you promise not to scare me like that?"

He nodded, lips still puckered. And so, I happily gave him the kiss he wanted.

As I began to calm down, he looked over at my phone screen and then gave me a serious expression. "Hey." His voice took a dramatic tone. "No one is bothering you or giving you a hard time right?"

I was a bit surprised but, I smiled at him. "No, I'm not letting that get to me."

He returned my smile. "Good, because no matter what nasty shit they say," He pulled me into a hug, "It's not gonna come between you and I." He gave me a kiss on the top of my head before breaking his embrace and sitting up. "Now, if you don't mind." He stated triumphantly. "Cannon Ball!" He charged to the pool and jumped right in. A loud splash of water exploded up and around him as he disappeared beneath the surface.