Cute Little Lush

(Did you all see the livestream? I sure did. There is some light naughty subject matter, but nothing too over the top.)

"Go play, Chica." Mark unhooked our precious doggo from her leash and let her run freely in the dog park, then turned to me. I stuffed my hands in my jean pockets and smiled at him, he returned my smile.

"So, you got everything covered while I'm going to be away?" He questioned one last time.

"Of course, Chica is in good hands." I nodded as we went to go sit on a park bench together and watch Chica frolic with the other dogs.

"Did I miss anything?" He asked appearing as though he's going through every single detail in his head again.

I rested my hand on his strong forearm. "Honey, I got everything. You didn't leave out a single thing."

I felt the blood pulse through his bulging veins as I gave his wrist a squeeze.

"Even her-." I didn't let him finish.

"Yes, even her poop routine. There won't be any shitting on the floor while I'm around."

He smiled. "Good."

Chica bounded over, happily showing her mom and dad, how much fun she was having.

"Chica sit." Mark commanded as he held out a treat for her.

She planted her butt down, wagging her tail furiously, licking her chops in anticipation for the goody.

"Good girl." Mark tossed the crunchy dog treat, which she happily snatched out of the air.

Another dog pranced by and Chica ran up to the other pupper, they began sniffing each other excessively before engaging in play time.

Mark sat back and turned his head, with a curious look beginning to form on his face. I leaned over in his direction and saw a little, old fashioned, portable ice cream stand, that wasn't there before. He turned back to me and with a shrug, casually asked, "You want anything?"

I smiled and shrugged as well. "As long as they have anything coffee flavored."

He nodded. "I'll be back then."

As I watched him get up and walk toward the ice cream stand, I remembered that one night the washing machine broke and he dropped me off at my place. I was pretty sure he was staring at my ass while I walked inside.

And now it's my turn.

My gaze immediately drifted to his posterior, taking full advantage of the moment. Nice curve, shapely, defined, in fact I swear I could literally bounce a quarter off that fine booty. I only allow myself to ogle like a teenage girl for a brief moment, that's when I notice him turn to a gaping woman covering her mouth with both hands as her little son pointed at him. I can make out the following conversation.

"Mommy look, it's Markiplier." The boy called out.

"Hi." Mark waved gently to them as the mother fanned herself.

"Hi, Hello...." She muttered. "I'm so sorry, we're on vacation. We didn't expect to see you." She took in a nervous breath as she pulled out her cellphone. "Me and my son are huge fans, so if you wouldn't mind."

Mark shook his head and smiled, walking to them. "No, of course not."

He then proceeded to have his picture taken with the ecstatic young boy and a selfie taken with the mother. After a few more minutes of gushing to him and profuse thanking, the mother-son duo went on their way.