chapter 1 the beginning

"Shut up James that a terrible idea what if he didn't want to do that you have to listen to the leader our you will get in trouble!!" He's a ideot " but I know you don't want to do this either Kate please don't go through with it I know he's your boyfriend but still you don't what he's going to do with you involved your part of his plan just listen to me Kate please" no why dose he think I'm a part of his plan I'm his girlfriend after all.
"Your lying why would he use m-" "whose using you Kate" no, one jack James just thinks that our lord will yous us and use me in any way he wants." I can't tell him the truth I'm glad he can't hear my thoughts he hasn't learned yet " nah I won't let him lay a hand on you your mine and mine only Kate." I don't like the,face he's giving me at all,but I love him. "Yeah anyway I should get going I have a long walk back,home by James bye jack."
Any way I think your cunffused aren't you well let me explain. Me,my boyfriend and the,coven are trying to reserect or lord he the strongest magic user out there but he died buy the council and another coven but now we can bring him back any way that what happening right now I hope your no longer cunffused.

I wonder if I really am part of the plan but I don't think he would use me would he? I don't know any more we been together since we where small. Would he really do that I don't know any more I can't understand. " Hey Kate you alright?" " I'm fine don't worry about it." I know kayla can see right through my lies we've know each other longer then I've been with my boyfriend. "Don't give me that shit I can tell your not alright what's wrong tell your best friend please." She giving me the puppy dog eyes help me some one. "Ok ok James think I'm going to be the love oned sacrifice. And that I agree with it but I'm pretty sure jack wouldn't do that to me would he we've been together long I don't think he would use me like that because then I wasn't really his princess if he use me I won't it be like surrendering my castle over to the enemy or something like kayla?" "No I will help you gard the castle and help you make decisions about it and If he tries to lay a hand on you I will stop him because remember I am also I really strong magic user and if it a loved one sacrifice you complete the sacrifice with jack instead or with me not you ok." "Kayla I love you but I would never ever have you as a sacrifice ever I would kill him if he touched you ok." "Same gose to you Kate ok?" "Ok. I'm going to sleep bye kayla."bye"
Jackson pov or jack

"So James what where you two talking about?" This ideot thinks he can talk to her and tell her I plan to use her and someone else not while I'm around. "Nothing really important Jackson." He's smirking I will wipe it off he's face. So I hit him in the eye."Don't smirk at me James remember I can kill you idiot."

*What James looks like with a black eye

*What James looks like with a black eye.*
"Sorry Jackson I won't do that again." "Oh and don't tell Kate I hit you or that she's involved in the sacrific-" "but why she's your girlfriend your supposed to protect her not sacrifice her she's not a pawn in your game when you don't even know who your playing against Jack-" *kick* can't he just shut up ." I don't care about her at all I'm only dating her because she's strong I'm fact if she died I would date her friend i could care less about her stupid get that throw your dame head!" "Then why so you act like you love her and would die for her Jackson?" "Exactly its a act I pretend to like her. Are conversation is over now oh and if you tell her anything I will kill you ok." "Okay sir." Hope he learned his lesson it only a little while till we start just wait Kate James just wait.
A hour before 3:00 so 2
No ones pov
"Jessica I need you to do something for me baby." "Ok baby what is it?" Dame she's voice is so hot when she sleepy " I need you to go get kate and James but don't wake them up you know why Jessica." "Alright bye jack."
Jessica pov

Kay let see who's first I know that slut Kate yeah her she thinks she can be with jack because he's strong hell no. But I can't kill her just yet but the sacrifice will surely kill her he would be mad let's see if I can use my magic to get there faster *my eyes ture light green vines surrender me my bark purple turn green from the bottom and stops halfway up and the vines start to brag me through the ground and now I'm completely underground as the vines guide me really fast to where I want to go and. Now I'm here because they lift me up and I turn back to normal.* I sneak into there house I know that kayla and Kate live together. So I go up there stares carefully ok lets see where is here room let me use a little light "I cast the finding light ok let's see there it is dis spell " i open her door I make her go in a deeper sleep with my plants then I carry her out the window and have the my vines carry me out the window with her and take me to James house and I do the same to him I got there faster because of my vines when I went back to Jacks he aredy set it up he took the to ideots away from me
It now 2 :40

And there all starting to come.

*Any way hope you liked the first part I think that all I'm going to write for now bye~nya♡