Sex therapy (a Larry Stylinson smut)

Description!

Louis Tomlinson was a freshman in college studying phsyco therapy. At the beginning of the second semester he is assigned an internship at a mental hospital. he meets a charming boy named Harry Styles:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

warning! sexual content! also this is my first writing attempt, so sorry if it sucks....... OK now read :)

-Megan<3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stepped into the hospital and found a map. It was a pretty boring day, I had four group counseling sessions to attend but for my last hour i would be counseling a boy named Harry Styles. Alone. I looked at his file and saw he is only two years younger than me. He was admitted for self harm, drug abuse, and sex addiction. This should be interesting..

I walked in and saw the boy laying on his bed staring at the ceiling.

"Hello, Harry, I'll be your new councilor as of today!" I said happily.

As soon as he sat up i noticed he was really cute. Brown curly hair, green eyes, tall, muscular with tattoos. Shit. Just my type.

"Hello. What would your name be?" he asked with a wink.

"Louis, call me Lou. So Harry, tell me about yourself." I said shyly.

"Well, Lou, I really like to fuck, but I'm bi so people make fun a lot. I guess that's why i cut and get high so much. I'm not addicted to sex it's just fun. I don't need help." Harry paused and stepped near me. "But I know something I do need." He said seductively. I blushed and tryed to brush of the comment.

"I'm sure theres something for us to discuss Harry, we have an hour." I said to him with a smile.

"Nope, i"m fine honestly." His hand was on my waist, pulling at me.

I was getting a bit nervous now. I stood up and mumbled "Umm.. I'm gonna go Harry.. I'll see you next week." I took a step to the door but Harry was already there, locking it.

"I know you want this Lou. Just think of it as sex therapy. Your'e helping me." He said with a smirk.

"I don't know Ha-" I was then cut off by a rough pair of lip on my own. I was too turned on to care at this point. I let the boy feel up and down my back. I licked his lower lip and he immediately greeted it with his own tongue. I then bit softly onto his lip and received a deep moan.

"Thanks for this.." Harry mumbled against my lips. He's so cute! I was over come with arousal and pushed him on to the bed and ripped off his shirt. He began fumbling with my belt and I unbuckled it with ease. He then pulled both my jeans and boxers, letting my pulsing erection smack against my stomach. I then pulled off his pants and left his boxers on him. I took a moment to admire him.

"Harry your body is like, perfect" I moaned out to him.

Your'e really big Lou.." he said before wrapping one hand around my length and putting his mouth around the head. I gasped in pleasure as he started to bob up and down until he suddenly removed his hand and deep throated me. I screamed in shock and pleasure.

"H-harry i'm gonna-"

But then he was up, getting lube and a condom from his drawer. He turned and winked at me.

"I'm gonna wreck you, Lou." he said, pouring some lube to his fingers. 'He's so hot' I think to myself. He then pushed me onto my back and slid a digit into me. I gasped in pain and he smirked and slid in two more.

"Oh fuck Harry!" I screamed. Out of no where he was thrusting into me and all that could be heard was our moans and screams of pleasure. He was fucking me so hard and i loved it so much.

"Oh Hharrryyyy..." i growled out.

"You're so sexy when you moan my name like that Lou.." Harry panted out to me.

"Harryharryharryfuckimgonna-" I was cut off by the pure bliss of orgasm. At some point in my pleasure high Harry came too. I had spurted all over my chest and he licked me clean after pulling out. We then heard the intercom sound.

"All interns report to the bus in 10 minutes. Thank you!" the lady said. I stood up and put on my clothes.

"So i'll see you next week for our next session?" I said with a wink.

"Of course, Lou, that was really helpful." Harry replied, smirking.

"Hhere's my number just in case you need some... extra therapy.." I said, holding out a paper with my cell number on it. I walked out before he could reply with a smile.

----------------------------------------------------

hope you enjoyed! this was my first smut so sorry if it was bad :) :(

-megan<3