Chapter 4

"I LOVE HIM" I repeat my words again with voice trembeling

"Whattttttt?"

"What I'm gonna do"

" keep clam girl! its not like the world have come to an end" She try to clam me down but my mind still in chaos after comes to my realizations.

How did it happend?I barely know jungkook. It is true that bangtan boy is popular among girls but I didn't know any single things about him. Only Jeon Jungkook: My Sunbae: His class building is opposite from our so I can see clearly what they doing.

I know its not a bad thing but It still an useless things. He will not love me back like how I wanted to and its hurt me. Plus, He hate me now.

"I know that world will not end" I sulky said.

"Then why you're so down?"

"I don't know?falling in love with him is like a biggest crime that I ever do" I stare blankly to her ceiling.

"You're really fall in love with him huh?" I hum in a respon.

"Its not bad though, maybe he will love you back. "

I look at her. "You know that will never happend right?"

"How would you know? did he say he hate you and dont love you? After what happend between you and him?"

"No- we didn't even talk"

"So how you know?"

"I just know!"

"You just assuming things"

"Maybe I'm"

"And that is the problems"

"Why it is a problem?"

"Because you give up when you not even tried"

There was a silent between us. But it still not an awkward silent compare to things in cafeteria during lunch.

"But you know reum, jungkook that we heard and know is not a good guy. He an international playboy and theres a bunch girl that being played by him. And maybe I'm one of his toy" That got me thinking again.

"Well, I have no doubt about that but people said, Don't judge book by its cover right?"

"But you know Jungkook
,  we never saw or heard of him being in a relationship other than the rumors " I say.

"That's true! Maybe he's just like you. He's also waiting for the right girl, just like you're waiting for the right guy!" She has a point.

"This is frustrating! " I scream and buried my face on the pillow.

"Why is it have to be him?"

" You can never choose who you want to fall in love with " Areum smack me lightly in the arm.

"Oh I have an idea! "
Areum rummage on her closet for a while then face me with a big grin plaster on her lips holding a magazine.

"Here"

I frown "What am I supposed to do with this?"

"Read page twenty" She simply answer.

"Read what?" The straight lines on my forehead are getting visible.

"Aishhhh! Just open page twenty and read it. You ask to many questions! " she's a little grumpy, I notice.

I then just go with what she ask me to do and my eyes got bigger and rounded than they already are.There written in big bold letters, the title of the article.

5 WAYS/STEPS TO KNOW IF HE/SHE LIKES YOU TOO!
1- Avoid him/her
2-Make him/her jealous
3-Make him/her worried
4-Seduce him/her
5-Ask him/her if he/she likes you.

The article doesn't give any explanation how this ways could help me. Oh! There's a author's note below the article.

Author's note: You/the reader will be the one to find out how this ways works. Goodluck! Fighting!

Great! Just great! It's like the author foresee my burden. That's kinda weird.

"So?" Areum look at me smiling.

"I don't know. This is kinda weird. Although I already planned on avoiding him even before I've read this article, it's just feels so weird and desperate to follow this steps." I stated.

"And besides, my first priority right now is to hope that I will not get pregnant "

"Well, you'll find out about after like a week or two, So while you're waiting, why not try these steps out." She advised me.

Well, what she said was true. It's only been three days since that wonderful night with Jungkook happen and it will took a week or two for me to find out if I got pregnant or not. It will not hurt me if I try these steps right?

"Okay! I will try!" Determined I say.

Her smile widen."That's my best friend! You might thank me about it someday you know!"

We then planned on how would I execute those steps. It was already pass nine when I got home, good thing was Areum house was just few blocks away from ours.

"Okay! I got this. This was my first plan right! Avoid him!" Determined I say before drifting into dreamland

--

A/N

Short update because I didnt have Idea at all what I even write lol. Btw, Did you like this book so far?

-Actually, I did edit this oart because When I read it again, I realize theres some important point that hv been missing. So I write it again:)

@_Jeoncookies_ | 161101 Update