Chapter 9

"My Jungkook boo! " Areum voice startled me and I almost drop my phone on the floor.

" Don't surprise me like that!" I smack her arms lightly.

"Duhhhh-- I was calling your name the moment I step on the room but you were so into your phone that you didn't hear me and now I know why. " She roll her eyes at me.

"Sorry" I mumble.

"So, what's the score between you two?" Areum ask.

"I don't know. I have made the steps to make him confess what he felt but he never admits any and I'm so confused right now--Sometimes he even make things complicated. Well--what did I expect from that fuckboy" I answer.

"What step are you in now?" She ask again.

"Seducing him." I lower my voice when I answer her. I don't want my classmates to hear what were talking about.

" I don't know if I should do that"

"Well, I think you shouldn't have to. We could say that Jungkook is already attracted to you, if not; nothing would have happen between you two a week ago right?" I blush remembering it and the second time which I won't tell Areum.

Areun was about to say something more but our professor already arrived.

The whole day of school was tiredsome and I've received about ten messages from Jungkook asking how was I which I simply replied with okay and smileys. I went home with Areum. Although Jungkook texted me that he will take me home. I told him I was going home with Areum. I wanted to have some time away from him, since I need to think more and I was a bit stress these pass few days.

--

Another week pass since I've sleep over at Jungkook place and two weeks since that wonderful night happens.

The whole week, Jungkook becomes more sweet and caring towards me which makes me more confused and stressed. He would always come by to our house so we could go to school together and took me home in the afternoon. Constant texting, random kisses and holding hands becomes his habit that bothers me a lot because were are not a couple but he acted like we are. I never did the fourth step, which is to seduce him because I know it will lead to something more.
Another thing that bothers me was I was three days delayed; My monthly period is regular and I have never missed it until now. I told Areum about it, although I have an idea why. I also told her that I'm experiencing dizziness,  vomiting and sometimes abdominal cramps.

"You're pregnant! " She blurted, we we're in her room.

"I don't know" I say, although I know that she might be right.

"Took a pregnancy test" She says.

"But I don't have any and it would be embarrassing for a single woman like me to just go to some pharmacy and buy." I told her.

"You're right-- Maybe you could ask Jungkook to buy it for you?" She suggested

"Since he's the one who made you pregnant " I laugh with Areum statement.

" It's not confirm yet!" I hit her arms lightly, but her suggestion got me thinking. Should I ask Jungkook or should I buy it myself.

Why do buying pregnancy kit is hard?!

I stayed at Areum place a little longer then went home when my mom called me on the phone asking where I was.
At night I received a message form Jungkook like every other night saying goodnight and telling me that he would pick me up in the morning. Tomorrow is Monday, so I prepared my things before going to sleep.