Chapter 13 [Final]

"Jungkook " I called in a weak voice when I woke up on an unfamiliar place with him on my side. White wall, smell weird and I'm lying on bed with an IV fluid? Hospital?

"Babe! You're awake! How are you feeling? Do you want something? " He ask, I notice he was holding my hand.

"My daughter! You're finally awake-" I heard another voice, it was my mom.

"Water--" I weakly mumble. My mom gets the water and Jungkook help me in sitting in the bed. I was halfway on drinking the water when the door burst open revealing my angry brother. Everything happen so fast, the next thing I know was Jungkook falls on the floor by the force of my brother punch.

"Mino!" Mom shouted.

"Oppa!" I weakly called, my brother was about to give Jungkook another punch when dad stop him.

"That's enough Mino!" Dad says with authority.

"But dad! He- "

"Come on! You need to calm down!" Mom cut him off and drag him out of the room.

Dad kiss me on the forehead and look at Jungkook " Better be good to my daughter young man or I'll make you suffer!" He says with a serious tone then turn to leave too.

Jungkook gulp hard, bow to him and just stand in the center of the room looking like a lost puppy.

Few minutes had gone since my parents and brother left the room and Jungkook remain standing ,not knowing what to do.

"What are you doing here?" I ask; he look confused and hurt.

Hurt? Was is true or my eyes was just fooling me? Probably YES: Maybe he was just  feeling guilty that I got into an accident! Yeah! That was it! He's just guilty!

"Baby- Of course I will be here. I'm worried about you! " He weakly answered, I don't know why but seeing him by side when I woke up makes my heart flutter and I almost forgot that I was supposed to be angry at him, but I didn't show it. I remain calm,  cold and compose.

"Why?" I ask .

"Why? What do you mean by why?" He ask back, more confused.

He move towards me and hold my hand. I flinch when I felt that familiar feeling when he touch me; sparks*

"You're not supposed to be here--" I say , trying hard not to show any emotions.

'Go to your pretty girlfriend--' I wanted to yelled when I remember why I was running away from him and got into the accident. It's because of that girl and my stupid self for falling for Jungkook when he can't be mine from the very beginning.

What happen between us was a one time thing-Okay, two time, including the classroom sex.

"And why is that? Don't you want me to be here?" Jungkook ask, looking hurt.

' Oh, please don't give me that look. I might cant control my self , I might kiss you and never let you go! Because I do want you to be here.'

"You should go. Your girlfriend might be looking for you! You should be with her" I gulp the lump on my throat saying the word girlfriend. I wish I was in that position.

"But I'm with her already--" he smile

what does he mean by that. Don't tell me, he went here in the hospital with that girlfriend of his. Damn! I don't want to see them together. I'm still recovering from my physical, emotional injury and I can't take to have my heart be broken once again! I'm not strong enough for it!

"She's here?" Sulky I ask.

Jungkook has a playful smirk plaster on his lips. Is he playing with me right now?