Chapter 8

It was a bit dark when we arrived at his apartment. I think my parents are the one who would be worried about me so I texted mom that I will be staying at Areum house to finish my report . Lie again -sigh-

"Go wash up. Then I'll treat your wound" I told Jungkook before I slumped on the couch, today was a very tiring day.

Jungkook didn't move and was looking at me "What?"

"Aren't you gonna help me wash up?" He ask grinning.

"Yah! " I shouted and hit him with a throw pillow. He just laugh and went to his room. Pervert.

I then went to his kitchen to look for something to cook and found nothing. What does he eat if his cupboard is empty and the refrigerator is full of different kind of beverages only?

I look at clock, six o'clock! I think I could still find an open supermarket at this hour. I then went out and lucky Jungkook's apartment building is only a walk away from the supermarket.

After an hour,my cart was already full. So I then pay for it and walk my way back with two bags full of food supply. I was walking out of the elevator when Jungkook's apartment door flung open, and Jungkook move out with an angry face.

Damn. I forgot to tell him I was going out.

"Where have you been?" Jungkook ask in a loud voice.

"Can you at least let me put these on the kitchen before you ask me questions which you obviously could know the answer? " I told him and walk to the kitchen, he follows.

"I buy some food supply because your kitchen was only full of beverages. I'm hungry and I want to cook us some food. What are you getting angry about?" I face him.

"I'm not angry!" He says.

"Not angry! Then why are you raising your voice? " I ask, eying him.

"I'm not raising my voice! " He argue, his voice was a little loud again.

"There, you're raising your voice again!" I told him.

"I- " Jungkook must have realize it

"I'm sorry! It's just that, when I got out of I'm room and I look for you. You're weren't here , so I got worried. You didn't even bother to say that you're going out. It's night, your a girl and it's not safe for you to just go out alone --"

He was talking really fast that I don't even catch everything that he was saying, my mind was focus on the fact that he got worried about me. -I'm-not-blushing-you-are

"Okay,You're forgiven! I'm sorry too." I say and smile like an idiot.

He was worried and that's enough for me for now

"Come on. Let's get your wound treated. " I drag him to the living room then I sat on the couch while he gets the first aid kit on his room.

After few minute, Jungkook got back with the first aid kit. I gesture him to sit beside me,which he gladly did. I face him and start putting antiseptic on his fist.He flinch from time to time.

"Ouch! Be gentle. It hurts!" He complain, I then put more pressure on his wound.

"Now you're complaining. Earlier you're not even bothered that you're killing those guys." I scolded him.

"They pissed me off!" He explained.

"Pissed you off? What kind of reason is that? And why were you pissed off? " I ask him.

"Because of you" He simply answer.

"Me?What--Why?" I look at him frowning.

"Because I got jealous and don't know why. I got angry and they we're around so I started beating them up" He half yelled.