Chapter 5

Morning came, I got ready for school and went down for breakfast. My parents are back from their trip.

"Good morning mom, morning dad" I greeted them before I sat down to table.

"Good morning my baby" mom kiss my cheeks.

"Good morning. How your study?" Dad greeted me back while asking aboit school.

"I'm doing good dad" I simply said.

"Dad, don't pressure our princess about her study" mom told my dad. "And beside, we should focus on mino too. remember? "

"But, you know how stubborn he is and how much he insist on being idol than getting a better job"

I finish my food faster than usual. I dont want to hear my argument my parents are having. You see, I'm not the only child but I felt that I am the only child here. My oppa didn't live with us anymore and only visit us when he got a free time since he become trainee in YG entertainment. He raps very well and I'm sure many girl can die from his handsomeness.

Although my dad refuse his dream to being rapper, He cant do anything about it. Well, Mino oppa promise him that if he not sucess in being artist he will gladly took over dad seat as CEO in Myungjin Hospital, but the event turned out thes day, Dad become drumpy and frustrated. Why? Mino oppa will debuting next month and dad not happy about it but I know he still proud of Mino oppa.

You
:They arguing again!

I text Mino Oppa before I got into bus.

Mino Oppa:
:Let them be. Dad will get over about it.

You
Visit us when you got a time oppa. I miss you.

Mino Oppa
Sure princess.

I smile reading Mino oppa text to me. Yes I'm princess in family. And its funny when I'm still 'princess' in school. The ice-princess.

You
Okay got to go now! Take care your health and don't forget to eat.Love you!

I'm not against oppa dream and I know mom and dad will support him in corner of their heart.

My thought were cut when the bust stop in front of my college. My bestfriend is near the gate waiting for me.

"Good morning y/n!" She greet me with her high pitch tone.

"Morning! you sound so hyper today" I greeted her back.

"Ready for the first step?" She ask. I'm frowning. And I remember about what we talk about yesterday. Gosh! I almost forget about it. My mind was too occupied with problem that I have in house the morning

"I guess" I simply answer.

"Come on!" she drag me to our class.

Our classes begun ten minutes after we arrived. Jungkook class is on other side of our building so that makes the first step easier to do. Lunch came, We made our way to cafeteria like usual. As we walking, I spot jungkook and his friends, bangtan.

Okay, I just act like I dont know him. Like usual. I avoided to having an eye contact with him and I swear its hard as fuck since bangtan eyes were focus on me, mostly jungkook. I saw him on corner of my eyes when we walk pass them . I actually feel guilty since I start to avoiding him, start from yesterday. We didnt have relationship so I shouldn't felt this way, plus he maybe hate me. right?

The whole day pass and me and areum walk out to gate. I saw jungkook again, I'm start to being nervous and if course I start to avoid him again.

The avoiding seasion went for almost three days and to be honest, I didnt think it work because he show no affection. Just a stern look on his face when we got eye contact until he corner me on the hallway when I'm on my way to library. Areum already go home since her mom call her to go home early.

"Jungkook! what are you doing? let go of me!" I say when he got a hold my wrist and start dragging me off somewhere.

"No!" he firmly said and gives me goosebumps all over my body. I just thought maybe this is my last day in world.

"But--" He already let go of my wrist after he close the door in one of vacant room in this school. The sun was start to set already and the room was a bit dark.

"Jungkook! what are you doing!"

He answer my question with question. "What wrong with you? Why you act like this since monday? why you avoiding me?"

"I-I " I dont know what to answer him.

"Did I do something wrong?"

My heart beat so fast.  I can't say any single things.

"Stop avoiding me! Its hurt me!" he say.

I'm shook! literally just S H O O K

--

A/N

Another short update, eventhough its just one of my crap update.

@_Jeoncookies_ | update 2016