The truth

Kari's POV~

As we were eating and talking, i forgot all about the conversation in the beginning, we just talked normally after awhile.

After finishing the soup we decided to eat a dessert. I ordered a rich molten lava cake, a chocolate cake with an ice cream on top, with chocolate syrup draped on top, and a strawberry at the side.

 I ordered a rich molten lava cake, a chocolate cake with an ice cream on top, with chocolate syrup draped on top, and a strawberry at the side

(Just pretend that is chocolate syrup.... )

Which of course ate all in less than 5 minutes, was so scrumptious.

While david had a caramel brownie fluff, and he took his time savouring the dessert, looking like a true gentleman, no criminal acts here.

Since i ate all my dessert i decide to watch david eat, i watched him put his spoon in his mouth and back to the dessert and back again to his mouth

Since i ate all my dessert i decide to watch david eat, i watched him put his spoon in his mouth and back to the dessert and back again to his mouth. He knew i was watching giving me a smile while staring into my eyes, he never once took his eyes off me, and i never did as well.

We just stare into each other while he continues to eat. I would be lying if i said i didn't want some, but i just loved his gestures, his facial expression, i loved all of him.

As he was about to finished he offered the spoon full of heaven, i gladly opened my mouth and smiled. He laughed as i gave him a peck on his right cheek. As we got ready to leave, David went ahead and paid for the meal. I saw him give money to the waitress as well as a tip making me smile at his kindness.

We walked out, after opening the door a gush of wind went in my face, making me remember we had to talk about something, and something in my stomach didn't feel so good about that idea...... 'Or i just ate too much.... Ya ya i ate too much.' I thought to myself.

We went into the car and left home, still having something in my gut telling me something will go wrong.

David's POV~

As i drove home, i was trying to think of a way to speak to her 'Maybe pretend to be sad.... No no....just speaking should be enough. I just need to man up and talk to her... Hopefully she will understand, Maybe not though. Aw man i feel terrible when she was so happy to go on all these dates.' I thought to myself.

I was thinking too much while driving and almost passed a red light, ALMOST is the key word, but i guess i wasn't fast enough since my wife looked at me in concerned.

I looked at her and smiled, trying to make everything all better with my smile, but it didn't work.

She knew me too well to know when something is wrong.

Kari's POV~

I saw david looking too stern and he looked like he was thinking on something deep. I went and looked at him and patted his arm trying to assure him of whatever was on his mind.

He looked at me and tried to smile again, but I gave him a stern look.

"What's wrong hon?"

"Uh... Noth-...well it's just the thing í wanted to talk about with you, but I need to talk to you in the house." He said telling the truth.

I frowned with that answer but nodded and watched the dark sky and stores passing by.

As we passed by houses we arrived in our house. We got in and was greeted with a hug.

"Hi! Hope u had a great night! Oh and Stacy is asleep" said Ellina

I hugged her back."thank you so much! You've been a great help this whole week!" I told her.

"No problem! What is a best friend for, if not to babysit! And not get payed for more than 3 days!"

"Oh my! Oh wow.... I totally forgot about that!" I said in shock. Taking out my purse when it was slapped away quickly

"No! I was joking kari!" Ellina said after slapping my hand away.

I was about to say something when david interrupted me. "Can we come into your house, Ellina?" He asked while smirking.

She laughed and said "oh yes yes! Mi casa es tu casa" gesturing her hands inside.

We all laughed and came inside. "That should be my line" says David

We came inside while Ellina got her things together. "Well she was fine like always, she got to bed 30 mins ago, so have a great night together" ellina said while winking at us.

We waved and she left.

"Ok now we need to talk about why all this of a sudden...you can take it good....or you will be you....but please here me out."

I didn't know what to say to that but nod.....so I nodded and looked at him skeptical.

This will be a night for sure.

$$$$!!!$$$$!!!

I was hungry that day....so wrote about food.....yeee