The beginning!

Kari's POV

"Almost done!" My husband yelled from the stairs.

Yes i know, he is THE ONE TAKING FOREVER! Today we are going on our i think... 3rd date this week, and today he took extra LOOONG!

"Ok ok" i said in a low voice.

I looked down at myself and smiled at my outfit. My outfit wasn't that formal,just a two peice which i liked. Just a nice blouse and a skirt that goes over my knees. And of course a little cute purse to go with this, nothing too fancy.

(Also the shoes to match, i guess i just liked that outfit)

When i looked up i saw my man walking down the stairs looking handsome as ever. He was wearing this sexy dark green shirt and with black pants that suit him in every way.

(The shoes as well, just will sound awful if i added "and some shoes too" like no

(The shoes as well, just will sound awful if i added "and some shoes too" like no.)

He looked stunning, and so was i apparently, from the way he is looking at me, always making me blush.

He came to me and smiled. "You look amazing, as ever" making me blush and hide away.

"You do too honey" i said back and kissing his lips.

"Shall we??" He said leading to the door.

"Yes" and moved to the door. But yelled for my bestfriend, Ellina.

"You have everything everything? All good? If u need something just call" I told Ellina.

She just smiled at me, and waved me off "yes and she's gonna sleep" just on cue my baby girl comes in running and kissing me, then another to my husband.

We both wave and head out.

He practically ran to the car, and opened the door for me, making me smile in every way. 'Oh he never loses that charm' I thought.

We headed to this restaurant, not even waiting i got out, making my husband frown at my action but smiled.

Making my way to the door, which he also ran to it but i was ahead so i opened the door for both of us, making us laugh. I was just dying to get some food.

We made our way in, and saw not too much fancy stuff, which i was happy about, i can't stand when i have to act to be formal. We made our way to a table and we talked for awhile then ordered.

Once i had my amazing soup with delicious meat, i just had to eat up right away. Even if the soup was burning my insides.

David, my husband, laughed at my hungriness, he just ate so professional making me gaze at him, seeing his smirk telling me he saw me.

He blew a kiss at me, and i did too.

"So why all these dates all of a sudden" i asked. I laughed at how stupid that sounded almost making him seem like he doesn't treat me to anything, which of course he does, but by buying things, not all of this romantic type. I was just suspicious of all of this..... A little too much.

"Oh so i can't just go out with my lovely wife, without being so suspicious??" he said with a smirk.

"Oh no no, you may do so! I don't mind at all... Just asking why now?" I protested. Just when i saw his smirk disappear he spoke some words that didn't enlighten my ears... "We need to talk actually..."

I was so scared, what does he need to talk about? About us? About him? About his work? About what! I guess i will figure this out tonight.

$$$$!!!$$$$!!!

Don't trust me- 30H!3