Plans

David's POV~

After awhile of waiting here in the living room I decided to get ready to pick up my daughter. It was almost 2:30.

I went upstairs but not before knocking on the door waiting for a responds. Nothing...damn that women is fragile.

I signed and went to our room to get changed from my pj's

As i got ready i was thinking of more ideas...ideas that would make money fast and easy.

If i sell our kidney, would that pay enough? It won't I need more money. An arm? My legs? Which body part will be more money worth...?

I was thinking so hard i didn't realize i was sitting on the bed doing nothing but staring at a wall.

I saw the time and it was passed 2:50 so I rushed through that, knowing it took about 10 or so to get there.

I rushed through the door, got inside the car and left trying not to get into a car crash.

Meanwhile in the house after 10 mins later.~

Kari's POV~

I woke up and found myself in my daughter's bed. I looked around and was confused as to why I was in her bed...i didn't sleep with her yesterday...did i...??

Then it hit me...and i got mad once again.

I got up and saw the time was 3:03, I started to rushed down stairs knowing I forgot about picking Stacy up after school. As i got down i swing the door open and found a car missing.

Looking inside the house and saw David's car keys gone.

"Thank goodness, he went to go pick her up" I signed out of relief.

As I sat down in the living room. I thought about going to sleep again, when the questions all came back from before. Should I do it?....It's for the family.....we would be safe if i get it over with and it will all be done..maybe?

Wait wait wait!! What am I thinking. I shouldn't be agreeing with him about that plan! I was just desperate to get this over with. Ya...ya that's it..

But we really do need that money. After awhile later the door opener and out came the running child.

She looked around and ran, but more like waved her arms and looked like a zombie coming towards me.

I laughed at her silliness

"Mami!! Dad picked me up today, and I got homework too. Imma go do that right now!! Bye bye!" She waved her hands and went upstairs to her room.

That's my girl!

I looked up and saw david standing at the door looking at me.

I was confused as to why.

I smiled to make him sure i was calm, then i heard him sign and come towards me.

He sat down next to me and kissed my forehead.

"Oh gosh! I thought you will never get out of that room....I am so sorry i said such words to you...I know you were mad so I left you alone. You sure were stubborn." He said.

I didn't want to tell him i fell asleep so I kept my mouth shut.

He continued "and i totally understand your opinion, so I will go which ever route you take, we can go your way if you want...whatever you want i will go too, if you wanna sell glass then I will be right there next to you, i just need to get the money by this month."

I nodded and thought....

"Maybe you can get a real job and I can work more hours or get a part time job somewhere in the afternoon." I said. Then realized that sounded mean.

He raised an eyebrow. Oh ya...he totally thought so to.

"Ya I can..." He sounded defeated

$$$$!!!$$$$!!!

Short....ugh too lazy to type more, and i will try to update more.....maybe..if anyone even cares....if not great! No one will know I didn't update or not.