Jobs

That's their house, nothing too fancy.

Kari's POV~

I wanted to apologize...but the truth hurts.

After awhile I got up to make dinner.

Time skip cuz this is some boring stuff

As i was making breakfast i was trying to come up with new ways to get a job.

Maybe any job will do.

I got plates and start setting the table.

I saw my daughter running down the stairs, surely waking up everyone.

"Hi mommy! Yayyy food!" Next thing I know the little monster is munching on the pancakes i made.

Since today was Friday i decided to make pancakes.

Afterwards i heard david going down the stairs as well, looking like he just rolled out of bed and came down.

I laughed at the state he was in. He turned his face towards me, and gave me a blank stare. He sure isn't a morning person, and probably also that he has to get a job today....well hopefully he gets one.

After a while I got Stacy ready and drove to her school.

David's POV~

Ugh! I hate that I have to go get a damn job.

I haven't worked since.....since well I can't even remember I had my gang when I was already 17.

I never worked in my life, unless you call picking up things around the house while my parents start yelling at me for not doing it right.

I signed and left the house to do whatever with my life.

Kari's POV~

I got home and found the house silent

I guess he decided to find a job, finally.

I left the house again to get all dressed up for work.

After work~

The time was almost at 5pm, i got out of work and looked for a new job, i know for a fact that david is looking for one...or he already has one! The thought makes me so happy

If he gets a new job then maybe he can stop going to that mafia thing, or do that less, always out delivering drugs, makes me sick, but not him.

I went out to get a part time job...need that money...

As I went to a restaurant after restaurant...they said....they'll think about it, but after like the 5th time hearing that, a restaurant finally said yes!

Also cuz they needed help that night, and they made me do the kitchen, which was good, cuz i enjoy cooking for others.

That night was long, after 5 hours later, i was done!

"Be back tomorrow at the same time." The boss said.

I nodded "Yes sir!" I was so proud at myself. He smiled and me, and we both waved to each other while i left.

After 10 mins of driving, i got home.

I went inside and sat down.

"Honey?? Is that you?" I heard david say.

"Yes!" I replied

Wow, he came home earlier then me.

"What took you so long?? I was so worried, i called you a bunch of times! I thought they kidnapped you or something." He sounded so worried.

"Oh i am so sorry sweety! I didn't mention that I got a part time job! I was put on the kitchen so I turned off my phone so I won't have to touch the phone and then the food, that would be very unsanitary." I said.

"Well you should've told me that first" by now he was right in front of me.

"Ya...sorry ..but never mind that! How was your job! Did you find one for you??!" I was so excited to hear his respond.

He looked away..."well...actually I couldn't find one, i looked all over the place but couldn't find one, they all said 'no'...or 'I'll think about it' so i just gave up, but i promise to look again tomorrow!" I was quite disappointed in that responds but at least i know he tried.

Time skip after a week~
Sorry for skipping alot, but nothing is really important, i am trying to get to the juicy part, which will come in a few more chapters....it is also Friday for them.

Kari's POV still~

After a week of exhaustion, i finally got the big news that he got a job! He told me that he got a job last week, and he was getting paid tomorrow, which will be Saturday.

I was beyond happy, sad that he didn't tell me this before but happy that he finally got a real job!

Today was like any other day, but now that I know he had a job I had questions!

"Why didn't you tell be you had one!?? So you were lying to me when I asked everyday for the past week" I asked him.

"Well I know how much you want me to get a job and all, so when I did i was gonna tell you, but i was gonna tell you as a surprise so you would be happy!" He said.

"Wait, how come i didn't notice!? I live in this house, i didn't see you leave this house once, what were you doing??" I kept asking and asking questions

"Well my time schedule is at 12pm-8pm, and you leave earlier than me, and i come home early since you come home at 10pm, and I also pick up Stacey when I'm on break" He answered

"Ooooh!!" Now I understand.

I leave then he leaves, and then he comes home earlier and I come late, that is why I didn't see anything.

"I see now...." i must look so weird right now,along weird faces.

"So what do you do??"

"I work as a waiter" He said.

I raised an eyebrow, he was always good and giving people the good stuff, and making them buy extra.

"Where is that??" I asked again

"In a hotel" He replied

"Oh a hotel wow.....that is sweet! Do you get to lay down on their beds, and eat there for a discount too??" I wanted to know!

"No, i have to make people order, but I do eat lunch there!" He sounded so happy.

"Well I am happy to hear that" i said.

"Well how much do you get paid is the real question"

He smirked and said "about $550 plus tip!" Oh!

"Wow! So nice! Sadly i don't make as much as you. Also cuz it's a part time job, but oh well! Something at least!" I said

After that talk i got up got dressed and went off to work.

$$$$!!!$$$$!!!

Is that better for you! I typed more!!