Chapter 15: The Wedding

A/N Hey guys! So here is a new chapter! Its all pretty much just a bunch of fluff! But good fluff! So I finally decided on some casting for people and then wattpad decides not to let me update the cast list! Ugh! Anyway I will give you the updated cast details at the end! Enjoy!

                                                                                                                                      Jo

Electra’s POV

        I stood at the front of the procession waiting for the doors to open and my cousin’s wedding to begin. I glanced back at Amanda to find her beaming next to my Uncle, her arm entwined through his. I could see through the glass doors and down the long white aisle laid down on the grass to the very end where Kyle, now back to his healthy quiet self stood waiting.

   After we had gotten him back and into the house he woke up a few hours later and was back to normal the next day. He didn’t remember anything about what happened and was more upset that we couldn’t find his truck than the fact that he had been kidnapped by aliens.

   I smiled to myself as the procession music started and the doors swung open. I walked slowly out in time with the music, I didn’t look at many of the guests as I went, but I smiled brightly when I saw Silen and The Doctor beaming from the front row.

   I had never seen Silen looking that pleased with anything, and the Doctor, he was looking straight at me, his eyes beaming as he looked me up and down and then brought his eyes up to make contact with mine.

   The contact broke as I turned to the left to take my place behind Amanda, I watched as my uncle handed her off to Kyle and the ceremony began. I will not lie, I cried through almost the whole thing. When the minister pronounced Kyle and Amanda man and wife, I looked back over at the Doctor who was clapping enthusiastically as Kyle kissed his bride.

    As Kyle and Amanda ran down the aisle I walked over to the Doctor and he stood up to meet me. “It was a lovely ceremony.” He said as he took my arm and we walked back down the aisle together.

   “Yes it was.” I said after a moment. “They are going to be so happy together.” I finished and the Doctor brought our entwined hands up and kissed mine gently. I didn’t know what to make of what had come over him today, it was probably just the wedding and all of the love in the air, it was making me kind of giddy as well.

    We walked all the way to the field where the reception was being held, there were giant white tents joined together and I knew one of them held a dance floor. As me and the Doctor walked I caught sight of Scott standing at the entrance to the reception tent, he was dressed in a suit just like all of the other guys and I was admiring how handsome he was as we passed by him and into the tent.

   I hadn’t had a chance to talk to him about what had happened with the aliens and Kyle, but nothing seemed to be bothering him, we had exchanged a few words with each other and I couldn’t see that anything was bothering him anymore. I was pulled from my thoughts by the Doctor whispering in my ear.

  “I know it’s the brides day, but you look absolutely gorgeous Electra.” With that he let go of my hand and walked off into the crowd towards where Silen stood talking with my uncle and a few other men.

Doctor’s POV

    I almost lost it as Electra led the wedding procession up the aisle, I couldn’t take my eyes off of her, she looked beautiful in her sky blue bridesmaid dress. I had never seen her look so elegant.