Chapter 13: I Want to Be A Victim.

A/N Hi guys! So I know it has been forever since I updated this story, but I really needed to finish a few others first! But now here it is! I hope you enjoy this chapter!

                                                                                                                             Jo

Electra’s POV

     I stepped out of the TARDIS and back onto the familiar ground of my family’s ranch. I took a deep breath of the dry Texas air and felt Earth’s thicker atmosphere fill my lungs. The Doctor appeared beside me and also took a deep breath.

    “You know I love your family, but when this whole wedding business is over with we really need to go somewhere new.” The Doctor said beside me and I nodded.

    “I 100% agree with that.” I replied as we walked across the yard and were about to step on the porch when Amanda burst out of the screen door.

   “Lee! Oh my gosh thank God you’re back! You have to help Lee!” Amanda exclaimed as me and the Doctor exchanged glances before turning back to Amanda.

    “Mandi calm down, tell us what’s wrong.” I said in a special voice I saved only for when Amanda was freaking out, which happened more often than not. Amanda was what you could call hyperactive, and very prone to bouts of hysteria brought on by the tiniest things.

     “Its… its Kyle!” Amanda wailed as she burst into tears. Me and the Doctor both rushed onto the porch as I placed my hands on Mandi’s shoulders and gave her a small shake.

  “Mandi, calm down, what happened to Kyle?” I asked calmly but firm as Mandi took a deep breath and looked up at me. Her eyes stained red from crying. My heart broke into a million pieces as my baby cousin looked at me, I knew I would do anything to make her happy again.

    “He’s gone! I don’t know where he went he just disappeared off the face of the Earth!” Mandi said quickly before she broke into tears again. I pulled her into a close embrace and gave the Doctor a worried glance. I had no idea what happened to Kyle, but I was going to find out.

    “Listen to me Mandi, me and the Doctor were going to find Kyle okay? I promise. Now why don’t you go find Aunt Clarice and have her take care of you while me and The Doctor get to it. Alright?” I felt Mandi nod her head against my chest and pull away from me, I gave her a small smile as she shuffled into the house wiping her nose and drying her eyes as she went.

    “Well come on then, let’s go find Kyle.” I said as I took the Doctor’s hand and walked off the porch with him in tow. I started walking towards the barn, that was the best place to start looking for Kyle.

     “We need to figure out who saw Kyle last.” The Doctor said as he dropped into step beside me, his hand still in mine.

    “Why do you think we are going to the barn?” I asked as we walked through the giant doors that currently stood open to the interior of the barn. I glanced around for some of the farm hands as the Doctor looked around and sniffed the air.

    “It smells in here.” He said after a moment and I gave him and look.

    “It’s a barn…. What did you expect?” He shrugged and I rolled my eyes at him before seeing Scott on the other side of the barn. I waved at him and he gave me a small smile, I took a tighter hold on the Doctor’s hand and drug him across the barn to where Scott was standing.