Chapter 14: The end and new beginning

Skylar, Tori, Gabby and Kyomi were sitting at the coffee table at Skylar's house when the doorbell rang.
"I'll get it!" Yelled Gabby and ran to the door.
She peeped through the peep hole and said with delight, "they're here!"
She opened the door and on the step were the boys, James, Zack, Alex and Lucas.
"Can we come in?" Asked Alex, currently sporting a baseball hat to hide his ears.
"Yep, come on in!" Said Skylar getting up and Tori and Kyomi did the same.
"Everything been relatively quiet?" Questioned Tori.
"Yeah, weren't kidnapped by a girl in red this time." James chuckled and Lucas closed the door behind them.
"I brought some games for us to play." Said Lucas and put the heavy bag stuffed with board games down with a 'thunk!'
"Sweet!" Whistled Tori as she admired the assortment.
Interrupting them from their thoughts the doorbell rang again.
"Who's that?" Asked Kyomi, "weren't expecting anyone else, right?"
"I'll get it." Skylar told them and opened the door.
Everyone's mouths dropped open in shock.
On the doorstep stood Scarlett and Jack, duffel bags in hand and dressed in normal attire.
"I heard you guys were having a party. Can we join?" Scarlett said, a smile on her lips and obviously enjoying the shock on their faces.
"S-sure come in..." stuttered Skylar. "How are you guys here?"
"Grandmother opened a portal for us to come through and packed our stuff in these strange bags. She also gave us these weird human clothes." She gave her pink tee shirt and jean skirt a look of disgust. "This is so not my color."
"But what are you doing here?" Blurted Gabby.
"To stay of course." Retorted Scarlett, "Grandmother also gave us some paperwork and with my magic convincing people shouldn't be a problem."
"Convincing them of what exactly?" Skylar warily asked as they walked in the door and shut it behind them.
"That were sisters and Jack is our cousin." Scarlett jerked a thumb in Jacks direction as he stood uncomfortably in the corner.
"Hello!" He waved at us, his black hoodie and jeans looking actually good on him.
"Okaaay..." Said Skykar, "You can stay for now but if people start questioning you too closely your out. Got it?"
"Yeah!" Cheered Scarlett and hugged Skylar.
"Thank you sooooo much!"
"...your squishing me...." Skylar choked out and Scarlett released her death hold.
"Sorry. Anyway, who owns this place? It's nice."
"My adoption mom, I call her aunt Casey." Skylar answered.
"Oooh! Can I call her that too?" Asked Scarlett, her eyes lighting up.
Not wanting to hurt her enthusiasm, Skylar said,"We'll see."
"Shall we continue the party then?" Suggested Tori.
"Sure." Skylar shrugged, "be a waste not to. We can figure all that other stuff later and if Casey asks we can just tell her the truth... It'll be up to her if she believes us or not." Scarlett laughed and they all sat down at the table to play Monopoly.
-------------------------------------------------------
In another world, trapped in a mirror of a hidden hut, a woman's eyes flared as she watched the group play games.
"I'll get you back for this. Just wait." She gritted through her teeth.

To be continued?