Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Sofia’s POV

“Our school foundation is near so we have to make plans on what programs and activities we can have for out three days foundation.” Our Royal Head said as start our agenda to this early morning meeting.

Our Royal Head chose this time 6 o’clock in the morning para fresh pa raw ang mga utak na makapag-isip ng mga gagawin pero ako ay busy lang sa pagtatype ng mga lahat ng sinasuggest nila for the minutes of the meeting.

Isang oras lang ang nilaan naming talaga para sa meeting na ‘to dahil mukhang itutuloy pa mamayang lunch para pag-usapan kung paano isasagawa ang mga naisuggest at ano ang dapat na tanggalin.

“Sofia, can you make the invitation about the band’s competition. Isa na kasi ‘yun sa sogurado tayong activity.”

“Okay Royal Head. Kailan ba kailangan ‘yun?”

“Can you make it until afternoon, magkakaroon ng three hours meeting ang mga teachers’ natin at kasama ako do’n para ipresent ang plano natin so I want you to use that as a opportunity to announce about the audition. Can you make it?”

Ilang Segundo bago ako nakasagot sa kaniya dahil hindi ako sigurado kung matatapos ba pero tumango parin ako sa kaniya.

“Okay good, we’re dismissed!” That was the signal I’ve been waiting for to close my laptop to put in my bag to stand up from my chair. I did not stay long inside our office and so did my companions na kasama kong bumaba para pumunta nasa building namin na medyo malayo sa office namin.

When I arrived in our classroom I saw few of my early birds classmates who are already busy reading some textbooks on their desk but the thing that surprise me that Oliver is already here. He smirks at me because of my expression.

“You are ridiculing me.” I immediately shake my heads.

“I’m just schock okay.”

I put down my bag on my chair and my lapto bag on my desk, I want to start what the Royal Head gave me because I don’t want to rush things.

“What are you doing?” Oliver ask me as he pull out one of the chair under the desk and sit on it. I open my laptop and open my canva to start the design.

“It is for the band competition for this upcoming foundation of our school.” I answered without looking at him. He didn’t bother me anymore or start any conversation with me. I didn’t even notice that he get up fro, his chair and left to buy some snack for the both of us.

Without a question I accepted what he is giving to me. One milktea, hambergur and french fries. I got hungry for what I am doing so I am thankful that Oliver knows what I want when I am doing something.

Most of my classmates are already here when I’m done with the invitation per class. I just need to print this out later in our office. Time flies so fast that our lunch meeting is already done. I went through the comfort room first to fix my hair and my face because I look so worn out. I don’t want to ge to our classroom lokking like this.

The Royal Head approve the invitation I made so I print as much as we need for every classroom. I stare at my reflection and you can see how tired I am for this day. We have so much to do. As I finish my thing on the powder room I went out only to find out that friends are now shouting for the prince again and his friends.

“Mga baliw. Tigilan niyo na nga ‘yan Ella. Prince would feel creep with your shouts. Gosh! Wala na kayong pag-asa kahit na lumuhod ka pa.” They didn’t listen to me and just continue on what they are doing so my forehead formed a crease and made a face.