Chapter one: the best day

August 10th, 2013

"Jessie come on," Cada said from outside the bathroom. I'm now 19 and currently in a hotel room with my best friend Cada. Sure we've only met 3 times but we're still best friends. We're meeting Justin in about 7 hours and I have to make sure I look good. I brushed my hair one more time before emerging from the bathroom.

"You look great now come on we have to try to find the crew," Cada yelled grabbing my arm and pulling me towards the door. "I know I know hold on let me get my keys and phone," I said chuckling a bit. She let go of me letting me grab my things.

We walked out of the hotel not even bothering to get any food. We started walking towards the Arena when I noticed him. Fredo.

"Stay calm," I whispered to Cada next to me.

"Why," she whispered back confused.

"Fredos over there," I said softly pointing towards the coffee shop a block down.

"TAKE ME THERE NOW," she squealed.

"Stay calm we're almost there," I said. That's the moment I knew it was him. He was sitting by himself at Starbucks. I'm guessing he was waiting for his drink because he was starring at the people making the drinks.

"Hi Fredo," I said, trying to stay calm and bring Cada to him. He looked at me and smiled.

"Hi," he said. Oh my god I'm talking to THE ALFREDO. Nope, not okay.

"I'm a huge fan of you and Justin my names Jessie and this is my best friend Cada we met through Justin on twitter. Justin literally saved my life," I said. Where was this coming from. Why am I saying these things?

"Well Jessie know that Justin loves you," he said smiling as the Starbucks lady called his name. "That me," he smiled. That was it. I just blew my chance to get me or Cada or both of us to known by the crew.

"Fredo," Cada said in a small voice when started walking past us again.

"Yeah," he said turning towards us.

"Look I know you think we're just normal fans but we're not. It would mean everything to both of us if you read this before you go please," she said handing him her phone with her twitlonger pulled up on it. He just nodded taking the phone and sitting back down before motioning us to sit down too. After about 5 minutes he looked up at the two of us.

"Holy crap," he whispered. "You've been through all that," he said to Cada. She just nodded, tears forming in her eyes. "And you've been trying that hard for her to meet him," he said to me.

"Yeah," I said smiling.

"I just tweeted myself this twitlonger from your phone I hope you don't mind I'm going to text it to Justin but um do you want to go back to the hotel with me and see him," he asked. We both just nodded at him, wide eyed as Cada took back her phone.

We walked to his car after he texted Justin. "So Jessie your 19," he asked.

"Yeah," I responded flashing my smile at him.

"And your 17," he asked Cada. She nodded.

"Oldest in the front seat," he yelled smirking and opening up his car. I chuckled. We'll guess we've met Fredo now.

The car ride was spent with Fredo asking us questions. Mostly about our lives and stuff. He found out I was a singer and that Cada wanted to work with media and music. We found out things about him, but the car ride didn't last long. Soon we were at Justin's hotel. I took a deep breathe as I got out the car.

This is going to be the best day.