Painful Addiction

How can something that is so wrong feels so right?

How can something that kills makes me feel so alive?

How can something that hurts makes me wanna smile?

Why am I addicted to this kind of pain?

This kind of pain that penetrates the abandoned corners of my heart every time I see you happy with someone else.

This kind of pain I feel every night having your images lingering in my mind.

If you are the ocean, then I am willing to drown and let my body sink in below the sands where I could lay down and be with you forever.

If you are the moon, then I'd never want to see the sun shine again. I would rather let the darkness creep in and slowly devour me.

If you are the rain, then I'd never let you go away. I wouldn't even want to reach the end of a rainbow 'cause you are my pot of gold.

Why am I addicted to this kind of torture?

It's somehow becoming my guilty pleasure

This kind of torture I feel from loving you is so painful but I don't want it to end.

I'm willing to endure this pain even if it takes forever.

I am just addicted to this kind of pain I get from loving you and it hurts.

 I love you too much and that's all I know.

I would go through all this pain and heartaches just for you.

'Cause if loving you means going through this kind of torture, then God help me 'cause I'm willing to die and I am sure.