I love you !

Ah I'm sorry I wanted it to be Titan and my friend rote the last chapter so she wanted Dustin I was like WTF ....

Anywho here u go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'll stay only if you get dressed "

"Fine"

"Great now I would really love to get up"

"Nope "

"But you have to get dressed"

"So"

"Go and get dressed"

"Alright "

He released my hand and went to his closet.He pulled out a shirt  that said 'I'm dumber than you look',some black jeans ,and Black converse."I'm done happy"for once his dark brown hair was messed up .

"You can say that"I smirked

"What ,what else is there?"

"Your hair "I pointed

"No one cares about that "

"I do "

"Then you fix it for me"

I walked over to him and patted his hair down ."Okay now let's go downstairs and wait"

"Ugh "

"Fine I'll go wait with Luke"

"Oh Okay I'll go "

"Good"

We walked downstairs and saw Ty and Jake sitting down and watching T.V. Jake was wearing a blue shirt and blue jeans, but Ty was wear a white dress shirt with a black tie and jeans they were both wearing conver.Damn it's like I'm the only one who dosen't have converse?

"Heyy guys"I said

"Hello couple"Ty said

"Nice tie"

"Thanks cool glasses guessing they're fake ?"

"No these happen to be real"

"You need glasses ,wait so are your eyes really grey?"

"Yes and yes I alson have Blue and Hazel contacts."

"Okay so let's see were the hell is Luke ,Tiyan, and Nick ?"

"Nick is here"he said coming down the stairs

"Were is Luke and Titan ?"

"Ouch Luke stop pushing me I'm gonna fall!"Titan yelled

"In that case "

All we herd was a Bam! and all we saw was Titan sitting on the floor indian style rubbing his head and Luke with a smile on his face.

"Are we ready?"Luke asked

I began laughing."Whats so funny ?"Luke asked

"Nothing let's go"I said

We decided to drive in the van it was spray painted black .It was like a mini van except it opened from the trunk ,passenger side,and drivers side. Ty was driving and Jake was in the passenger side. I was inbetween Dustin and Luke . On the other side was Nick and Titan ,I knew tonight was gonna be fun espeacially because when I drink it's funny.