Ryan.....Micheal?

Stephanie's p.o.v

 After I finished talking to Lily about Resse and stuff we decided to go back home after her check up ,since there really wasn't any use for staying up here the rest of the week.But after the check up Dustin asked me  something that caught me off guard.

"So babe how do you know Ryan and Micheal?"He asked

"Who?"I asked

"You know Ryan Lochte and Micheal Phelps?"

"Oh that Ryan and Micheal "

He looked at me,waiting for an answer.I had no idea how to tell him that answer,Oh I know you would like to know so I'll explain to you or to myself .Okay well its really quite simple really,okay so I was like what 14 and my 'parents' took me to a swim meet and I saw them and was like holy hell they are hot and in spedo's ha I still think that whenever I see them  on the T.V. and 'dad ' took me to one and I got to meet them and they were hotter in person.And then Micheal and I went out for a couple weeks then decided to e friends and Ryan and I oh holy cowshit we just decided right away to be friends even though I'm pretty sure we stil kissed and made out .And that my friend is the story.

So you know why I can't tell Dustin so somebody anybody tell me why I told Dustin this."We're cousins!"

"Really ?"He asked

"Sure if you believe that "I muttered

"No seriously who are they to you?"

"Just friends who I haven't talked to since I was 14 okay"

He just chuckled ."What?"I asked

"Oh nothing so how about we get ready to head home?"

I nodded as he lead me to the car.