8

"So you really want to do this now?" Casey was absolutely not convinced by my decision. I just nodded stoically. Meanwhile I sat quite comfortably in a wheelchair and was ready to jet off.

"I'm not quite sure if that's so good given that you should be lying in bed. I'm just worried, nothing more."

"That's really nice, but I want to know what's going on now and that you're still standing in my way doesn't help me. Plus I'm sure you can make an exception. So, please go to the side! Thank you." Phil had got me a wheelchair quite quickly, in which he finally helped me in. Now I was finally able to get going.

Just rolled out of the room, I stopped abruptly and looked at the group sitting in front of my room. My apparent mates, all sitting there accumulated and now that they had apparently noticed my presence, they looked at me as if I had really been abandoned by all the good spirits. They should have seen Phil, who had brought me the wheelchair, unless they had returned later. "What will it be? Why aren't you in bed?" Zacharias got up and looked down at me inquiringly. Just when I wanted to answer, he asked the next question. "Why isn't she in bed?" Fine, it's definitely not for me.

"Well I decided that someone should show me the whole werewolf thing. Means that I want to see it." I just shrugged with my shoulders.

No one will dissuade me from my decision so easily now, i don't really care about my current pain. 'I'm not sure it's a good idea. We want you to be well, and you've already experienced a lot of new things today." Now Damon had grasped the word. "So honestly now, why are the people around me so stubborn and stupid?" Snouting I get air to keep blowing and in doing so I moved my broken hand a little too much, which showed me the emerging wave of pain. For a short time I bit my teeth so that no pain could escape me. After all, I didn't want to look weak at that moment.

"I am old and mature enough to take care of myself. I have been able to do this all my life and will continue to do so in the future. And if you want me to take away all the supernatural talk from you and give you my trust, you should move now."

In response, I was given several nods and eventually they all rose. Even as Juri  whispered  to Emilia something like 'the born Luna' it did not escape me.

                 ● ● ●

In fact, getting out of the hospital hadn't been a problem.  Not a nurse or doctor said anything against us when we left the building as a closed group.  After we were out of the building, I first noticed how exhausting it was to use the wheelchair, especially since I could only do it with one hand. Hunter had kindly offered to push me.  Of course you didn't say no.  Even if I thought of it for a brief moment, but at the latest when I looked into his faithful and gentle green-gold eyes, I agreed to his offer.

"Where are we going now? If you wanna kill me just say it." I simply shrugged with my shoulders.

Immediately I could hear several giggles and laughs, they probably thought it was really funny, but I meant it.  "Seriously, Guys. We're heading for a damn forest right now. What am I supposed to be thinking?"

"Well we can't proof you the werwolve existence without shifting. After all, humans walk around here every now and then, like you.", Emilia said.

I just nodded as a sign of my understanding.

Trapped in my thoughts, I let my gaze wander through the area, meanwhile we were at the beginning of the forest.  Because of the forest path, it was not too difficult for Hunter to push the wheelchair, which was good for my conscience, I didn't like the feeling of being a burden for my fellow human beings.  Today's weather was really nice, clear blue sky, sunshine and also the forest animals were active.  Just as I was watching a squirrel jump from tree to tree, I was suddenly torn from my thoughts when we stopped.