12

„ Are you fucking kidding me? That's huge, awesome and brilliant. I love you, Benjamin. I do." With those words I jumped up and down all while I still sat in the pasenger seat.

„Well you really shouldn't tell my uncle and the rest of your mates, because they will literally kill me if they get to know that you actually said those words to me. And let me tell you I wanna live."

„Oh come on, bud. It's no big deal."

For those wondering why I'm that thrilled and happy. Benjy brought me to one of the prettiest places in the whole forest, I guess it has to be I can't really tell I didn't really explore the area. But let me tell you it's so beautiful, the forest with it's nature dark green bushes, grass, moss and hearing all those animals in the background. Different types of birds and rustling of other animals I guess squirrel and others. Truly idyllic.

„ Glad you like it." „Sooo Benjy, what are we going to do now?" „I don't know nor do I care you can decide if you want to." That's just what I was hoping for. „ Let's take a walk. I wanna see everything arond here."

And I actually meant everything. I just really love the nature, expecially the forest. It's just some of my comfort zone, I think.

„Mae, really did not expect that you really meant everything. I mean it's getting dark in a few hours and we left school earlier than usual but never mind."

I had to laugh and couldn't contain it a bit. „Well you said I could decide. And I did, maybe next time you tell me specifically what you want." I wouldn't say that I'm pissed but maybe a little bit annoyed by his attitude. And if I have my ay he can think that I'm pissed with him.

„Heyy! Don't be pissed or angry with me, please Maevy. It wasn't meant like this. I swear. Can you please stop walking away from me? I'm talking to you!" But I didn't stop because I literally got thrown down a fucking hill. Completely unexpected and well the landing on the forest ground was indeed painful.

„What the fucking fuck; bruh." I wanted to turn around to where I expected my best friend. But when I turned I did not expected red eyey glowing down at me. I released my breath which I didn't even realised I was holding. The eyes which were part of a fucking seemingly vampire were pinned at me. Okay, Maeve whatever you do, don't react with panic or with fear. That's what they want. I didn't even realised when wolves came up around us, the vampire came even more near me. Well good job, buddies youre not helping over here. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Juri, and near him the rest of my mates. They were angry and tense. The vampire over me moved that he pulled me in his arms, the way he acted was careful so damn careful it was nearly scary. I could hear multiple growling around the place. And wait what the hell why am i feeling the sparkles like when my wolvelike Mates are touching me. No. No. No. Don't say it, don't think it.

„Soulmate"

Oh hell no.

„What the actual fuck."