11

During the last lesson I had absolutely no concentration left, and moreover the math lessons are damn boring anyway. In order to somehow distract me from my boredom I started to paint my notepad full, completely absent I scared together when a crumpled piece of paper landed on my table.

Confused, I took the paper ball into my hand and looked around the classroom, but couldn't find anyone to pay attention to me, so none of my classmates showed me who it was.

Before I opened it, I looked around to see if Mr. Carter was looking at me. I didn't really feel the need to give him the note. After I confirmed that he wasn't looking at me, I opened the note and found a careful note in front of me.

Maeve, do you wanna hang out after school I could show you what a man like me could do to you  ;)

xoxo

This short message disgusted me so much that it was very difficult for me to suppress a sound of disgust.

Benjy sitting next to me immediately looked over at me in amazement, taking something that I was out of my eye. "What do you have there?" And already he had torn the note out of my hand. You could now see very well how he grasped word for word and he seemed to get angrier with every second. I couldn't even react as quickly as my best friend acted, because he was already standing in the middle of math class and giving free rein to his anger.

"I don't care who wrote this.-" He held up the note and had a  really disgusted face. "But just to capture this Maeve is taken so refrain from these disgusting allusions. Thank you, assholes"

Taken.  Since uhh when exactly?

,,Thank you, Mr. Kacina now you can go directly to the school principal for interrupting my lesson." Mr. Carter didn't seem to find the interruption of his lessons quite funny. But let's be honest, it's not like anyone had really listened.  "Oh come on, Mr. Carter. Benjy just wanted to defend me and just made it clear that some have not quite survived their puberty. And nobody really cares about the lessons." The last part I had murmured quietly in front of me but apparently not quietly enough. Oop.

,,Out. Both of you."

With a shrug , I took my bag and math stuff from my table and got up. "It's not like I'm learning anything here. I mean your lesson is boring as fuck."

Laughing while going through the corridors I don't see the trouble right away. Even though Benjy was right behind me I didn't saw his Uncle in front of me until I almost ran into him.

,,Uh careful, little one." He chuckled slightly. That smile on his face really suits him. I must say.

,,Hey Juri. What are you doing here?"

,,I had some business to attend to and you two?"

,,We're just out for a little walk." I straight up lied.

I smiled cheekily at him and pulled my best friend with me. „ See you later, Juri." And with that Benjy and I left Yuri and shortly after the school grounds behind.

„Maevy, you just lied to the alpha!"

„Benjy, first of he is my mate, secondly I'm not part of the pack- at least not officially so what. And if we would be honest we did were on a little walk. We walked out of school so yeah."

I smiled at him while I pulled out my key for the car my sister gave me when I moved here. „ You do know that you're unique,right?"

„Ya you guys did indeed told me this quite a few times. So what are we goin' to do now?"

„I've got an idea." And with that he took the keys and sat down in the drivers seat.

Well I'm thrilled to see what his plans are.