6

The next time I actually woke up, and was receptive, I had to find out that I wasn't in my room and therefore not in my bed.  And like the Looks of it not at my sisters place. Confused, I looked around the room in which I found myself, it was kept relatively simple, the walls were gray, the furniture was white.  The chest of drawers next to the bed and the other cupboards were mostly picture frames.  At first glance I could see many pictures of my sister and me, but there were also many with Claire and Benjy.  The fact that there are pictures of me and my friends in this room, which is completely unknown to me, scared me.  Where the hell had I got myself in now?  The last thing I can remember is that I was in the forest with Zacharias and Emilia, I was drunk and tired, then fell asleep on Zacharias arms, then nothing. 

I don't know what happened then.  I quickly detached myself from the pile of blankets and, strangely enough, sweaters and walked quickly to the window, apparently it was still night.  The effects of the last night made themselves immediately recognizable, because I had a bad feeling of dizziness.  At least it's still pretty dark out there, without any clock I'd say it should be around 5 a.m.  I had to leave as soon as possible, but how?

Desperately I looked around the room, except for the door which probably lead into the hallway and area of ​​the other rooms and residents, only the windows were the last option. Especially since I'm not even sure that the door is open at all and has not been connected. After all, I still have no clue where I was and who else is in the house. For the first time in a long time it bothered me that I snuck out of the room in the middle of the night to celebrate with my friends, otherwise my sister would at least know that I'm not there and would look for me.

But now? Yes, that's not the case, how could all this shit happen? Wherever I've been, I wanted to get out of here, I'm really uneasy about the whole situation. I have no choice but to try out the door to the room first and when it is closed, I have to use the window as an exit for better or worse. With short and quiet steps I ran towards the door and carefully pressed the door handle, which, surprisingly, could actually be opened, making as little noise as possible. The hallway which was behind it was dark, only the moonlight that shone through the window gave me some light for which I am really grateful. Pressed tightly against the wall, I ran down the hall, hoping to find a staircase downstairs. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. I don't think I've ever felt such fear and adrenaline in my life, not that I want to say that I'm a quiet teenager, but nothing like this has ever happened to me. And luck was apparently on my side, because just when I was about to give up hope I could see the beginning of a staircase right in front of me.

I carefully felt the next step of the marble staircase with my feet, it was really damn difficult to go down the stairs, especially without seeing where to step.  Unfortunately my cell phone cannot be found, who knows where I put it again.  Again and again I wavered and the risk of losing my balance wasn't really small.  Apart from the influence of alcohol on my body, because I hadn't really drunk that little, at least as far as I can remember.  "Where are you going?" Suddenly a voice appeared behind me that is not unknown to me, but at that moment I still had difficulty assigning it.  Fast, far too fast for my circumstances, I turned around and one of the men who had freed Juri from Phil stepped into my field of vision. 

Hunter.  For some reason unknown to me, my body began to tremble under his gaze.  It wasn't that he was particularly afraid of me, but still it was a feeling that I did not know that spread through me.  "So what are you doing on the stairs in the middle of the night?  I thought you would rest in your room?  Come on, I'll take you back, you really shouldn't go up the stairs in the dark or go through the house, who knows what can happen there. "

He started to approach me, that is, the stairs that separate us from each other  To leave behind, the stairs that have given me a certain security.  The distance between us narrowed more and more, which made me act like I did.  As fast as I could I tried to run down the stairs, which was not a good decision considering that it is dark and I don't know the stairs.  I could hear Hunter behind me, how he rumbled faster down the stairs after my actions and finally, because I dared to look behind me, I slipped my feet on the stairs.  And I fell. I fell down the stairs, could feel how several parts of my body hit the stairs, that it was a stone staircase was really not an advantage.  I didn't find a hold, though tried.  I felt miserable to hold on to somewhere, but I couldn't make it, behind me I could hear Hunter calling my name desperately.  And then all of a sudden my body found a hold, with one final impact on the floor of the lower floor I just lay there.  I could hear Hunter calling my name again, or still?  I dont know.  I found it hard to keep my eyes open, so I just closed them. Taking a nap couldn't hurt, I thought to myself.