9

I have never even assumed in the slightest that all the fairy tales about supernatural beings and creatures could be true. After all, they were always just fairy tales. But now I was sure that there were at least werewolves, after all, I saw with my own eyes how two people have turned into two giant wolves.

After the situation in the forest had settled down a bit, they accompanied me back to the hospital. It's not that I'm extremely scared of them, yes at first I thought I was going to die, but then I wasn't. I had even overcome myself to claw and caress the two wolves. The fur of the two is really velvety soft one could certainly use the two in case of emergency also as pillows, especially since they radiate an enormous heat. "Maeve? Are you ready? Phil is there to pick you up and bring you home.", Nurse Amanda said to me. Finally, after three whole days, I was allowed to go home again. Although I was able to get even less out of the way of the fact with the werewolves, at least I was back in my usual environment plus I could receive as much visit as I wanted. Of course, this visit meant my friends, although Claire sneaked into my room quite often, but that was not to compare with the time we spend otherwise, her twin, on the other hand, has of course adhered to the rules during the last few days, so Benjy is.

And of course Claire has already creatively defaced my cast. Now it didn't look so dreary and colorless anymore, much more like a walking rainbow, but that really doesn't bother me. "Hey Maeve, did you pack everything together?" I just nodded at Phil's question, why he took my bag in one hand and started pushing my wheelchair with the other, because that's really something that's still problematic. I can't use crutches or the wheelchair simply because everything is a bit limited with two broken bones in my body.

"Thank you, Phil. I mean for everything." "You're welcome, Maevy. I'm always for you, you know." I just nodded with knowing he could see it. Phil had not only brought me the necessary things every time I needed something from home in the last few days, but he had also made sure with Claire and Benjy that I didn't get too much unwanted visit. At the moment, I was far too preoccupied that I would turn into a werewolf, even if it's relatively unlikely, a crazy and absurd thought. And knowing that my father and my half-siblings are who are it all doesn't really make it any better. Especially since I was apparently the reason why my half-brothers Cody and Danny and my half-sister Casey had no contact with him for years. And who knows if they have one again?

The journey home was quickly behind us, as everything is very close together. And when Phil helped me out of the car, we made our way to the house together. Inside, I was immediately hugged and greeted by my sister. "Maeve, I baked your favorite cake, if you want you can eat it afterwards." I smiled gratefully at her. "Thank you, Casey. That's really great love of you, but I'd go to my room first, I'll have to do a few more tasks before going back to school tomorrow. She sympathetically agreed with me that this would probably be a good idea. " Oh and this afternoon the twins come by. We wanted to spend some more time together. Of course only if that's okay for both of you?" "Ya sure, why not."

Once in my room, I first turn on my laptop and start playing my favorite playlist, of course connected to my music system. Immediately afterwards, I roll in front of my desk so that I can do my homework, after I have finished writing the essay for my English course and also done the math tasks, I roll into the most comfortable corner of my room. Which one is equipped with my beanbags and sofa, at first I think about whether I should ask Phil or Casey for help, but decide to prove myself again. As always. So I drive my wheelchair as close to the sofa as possible, then I put my broken leg to the side so that it is not quite in my way anymore and finally I moan with groans and a somewhat painful groan on the sofa. There I lie flat on my back and close my eyes exhausted, but tear them up again in the next moment, when I hear a voice that I would recognize again and again.