Brohm - Halloween

(Bryce's costume is a Zombie, Ryan's is the grim reaper)

Ryan:

I stare at the costume that's laid out on my bed. It includes, a long black cloak, a skeleton mask, and gloves, shoes, a shirt, and pants that have bones on them. Last of all there is a 5 foot scythe, it has a black staff and a silver coloured shiney plastic blade. Basically, I'm going as the grim reaper. My goal is to scare as many people as I can.

Its been an hour since trick or treating started. I've already been yelled at by several parents, but do I care? Of course not. Adults now are way too protective. They really need to let their kids learn things from experience. (Couldn't of said it better myself Ohm)
After a few more houses I spot my next target. He's tall and skinny. With blonde hair and cobalt eyes. He also appears to be dressed as a zombie. His costume consists of a white long sleeve shirt with large crimson stains all over it, and brown pants. His face is painted with a light greyish green face paint that has splashes of red all over it.
I hide behind a bush and wait.

Bryce:

I walk away from the best house I've hit yet. They were giving out full sized chocolate bars. Seroogys, to be exact. I picked a crisp bar, which are my favourite.
As I walk to the next house I look at the sky for a moment, and stare at the full moon. (If only this Halloween was on one, or even better, a blood moon)
When a deep voice yells, "BOO!" I trip and fall, with a loud scream. I close my eyes expecting to hit the ground. Instead I feel 2 arms wrap around me, holding me up.
I slowly open my eyes to see a person in a skeleton mask looking down at me. His brown eyes sparkling with amusement. "You alright?" The person, who I can now identify as a boy, asks in a voice that is kind of in between being high or low.
"Y-Yeah. Thanks for catching me." He laughs softly, "You're welcome. But do you mind getting up. You're not very light ya know." As he says that I realise that he's still holding me up. Which makes my face light up. As I quickly stand up I pick up my pillowcase that I have, or rather had, all my candy in before kneeling down to start collecting my candy from the ground.

Ryan:

"Sorry," I say watching him collect his candy from the ground. I won't deny that he's cute, like really cute. "Do you want some help?" I ask kneeling down next to him. "It would be greatly appreciated," he says, looking at me with those beautiful blue eyes. "Oh and my name's Bryce by the way." "Nice to meet you Bryce my name's Ryan."
When we finish picking up his candy he turns to me. "Could I have your number?" He asks nervously. I smile, "Of course you can," I say, scribbling it down on a used candy wrapper. "Call or text me tonight." He smiles, "I will." "I'll be waiting for it," I say while winking at him.

By the way, for those of you who are going trick or treating. What are you gonna be? Or are you just going to throw on random shit like I am.
I'm going to wear a light up black fedora, black boots, and a black cloak. I'm gonna carry a red lightsaber and call myself a fancy sith inquisitor. lol