Zeroyalchaos - Ze Scaredy Cat

Ze:

There's supposed to be a rain storm today. Hopefully it doesn't get bad. I don't know what I'll do if it does. I'm terrified by thunder and lightning. I don't know why, but I've been afraid of it for as long as I can remember.
"Ze? You alright buddy? Your being really quiet." Chilled says suddenly making me jump. I quickly respond with a simple, "Yes." Before looking at the television to see which movie Chilled picked out. When I see that it's 'To Hell And Back', I raise an eyebrow, but don't question it. (Best movie ever by the way)

Chilled:

About halfway through the movie a roar of thunder startles us. Well, Ze more than me, seeing as he now has his body pressed against mine. Another roar is heard as lightning flashes outside the apartment. This time I can feel Ze shaking.
"You okay?" I ask turning to him. He nods quickly, "Y-Yes." It's not hard to tell that he's lying, since the only time I've seen someone more pale was when my mom found my playboy magazines when I was 13. I'm about to respond to him when another roll of thunder erupts. Making him jump again. I watch as tears gather in his eyes. "I can't watch this," I whisper as I pull Ze closer to me.
"It's alright bud," I say softly as I start to rub his back. When another roar occurs, Ze buries his face into my chest. Starting to soak my shirt with his tears. Not that I care. I hate seeing him like this.
I'll admit, I've had a crush on him for a few months now. It started when he helped me after Jess broke up with me. (No hate to Jess, she's amazing) He spent 2 weeks with me. With his ears dying to Rexxar, the alarm clock.

Ze:

I'm so embarrassed that Chilled is seeing me like this. But I can't help it, I always have this reaction. I really hope that he doesn't think that I'm weak after this. I doubt that he would. I'm sure he wouldn't react like Blake.
Blake was my boyfriend for about a year, but when he found out about my fear he left me. I haven't had a relationship since then. I'm afraid that the person would leave me.
I love how Chilled makes me feel, but I doubt that he would feel the way I do. But I can't help loving everything about him. He's perfect in every way. It's too bad that Jess couldn't see that. She broke his heart. And then left him with Rex. I hate that dog...He's an asshole...He's also Satan.

Chilled:

"Steven?" I say quietly. "Y-Yes," is his muffled reply. "...Are you afraid of storms?" When he doesn't reply I start to worry that I said something wrong and quickly follow up by saying, "It doesn't matter if you are. I just want to know why you're so scared." I feel warm air bit my chest, making me shiver, as he sighs before responding. "Yes..."
I chuckle softly, "I'm not going to be one of those people who just tells you to get over it. I know it doesn't work like that. I'm terrified of spiders."
I hear him let out a small giggle as he raises his head to look at me. His eyes are puffy and red. "You look like shit," I say without thinking.

Ze:

As he says that his eyes widen, and he starts apologising. "I'm sorry! I wasn't thinking!" As he continues I roll my eyes and reach up. Placing my hand over his mouth to make him stop. "You don't need to apologise. I probably do look like shit." After saying this I take my hand off his mouth.
"A-Are you okay now?" He asks nervously with his face turning red. I give him a confused look. I then realise that I'm onhis lap. I feel my face turn more red as I try to move off of him. The keyword is try. I can't actually move because Chilled has his arms wrapped around me, keeping me here.
His eyes have a distracted look in them, letting me know he's not completely here at the moment. Well at least I'm not uncomfortable, and I'm pretty sure he's not either. He would've moved me off of him if he was.

Chilled:

I raise my hand and softly touch his cheek making him look at me. "You have beautiful eyes," I hear myself say. I feel as though I have no control of my actions at the moment. I feel myself start to lean in and mentally scream at myself to stop. I don't want to ruin our friendship. I feel him freeze as I press our lips together. After a moment I regain control, and quickly pull back. I stare at Ze, not knowing what to say.

Ze:

I can't believe he just did that...Does that mean he likes me? I regret not kissing back, but I was suprised.
"Chilly?" I say, when I see the sad look in his eyes. "I'm sorry!" He blurts out. "Anthony...There's nothing for you to apologise for. To be honest, I liked it." He sighs in relief before speaking, "So you wouldn't mind if I did it again?"
I feel a smile spread across my face. Despite the still raging storm outside. "Of course not...I-I've liked you for a while now, but I was too afraid of being rejected to tell you.
I see him smile as he presses his lips softly to mine. I immediately begin to kiss back. Closing my eyes. It's too soon when he breaks the kiss to breathe.
"Steven?" He whispers into my ear. "Yes?" I reply, shivering at the feeling of his breath on my neck. "Will you be my boyfriend?" "Yes," I reply without hesitation. Because I know, he won't turn out like Blake.