Chapter 1 : Goodbye

Mel's POV
Oh boy, here we go. I thought to myself while I was packing my stuff at my car.

"Take care, honey. ", my mom looked at me, tears streaming down her eyes."I wish your dad could see you now."

"Mom", I felt a tear falling from my eyes as I close my eyes, hugging her, "please, don't cry."
"Oh, baby, but I have to. You grew up so fast. ", she said as I wiped her tears. I gave her the look.
" Ok, ok, I won't cry anymore.",she smiled.
"Ok, mommy, I gotta go now. I'll call you when I get there "
" Ok, drive safe", she smiled and hugged me one more time.

This is it, I said to myself, as I start the car. My mom waved me goodbye .

God, she is so emotional sometimes

I was driving, and driving..It's not that far away though... I was probably just tired.
It was silent, so I decided to play some music on the radio.

Somebody that I used to know

That song brings up so many memories. Bad ones. Gosh, I hate him! 2 years... I thought that he loved me... 2 years, I was blind. Then I realised. He is such an idiot.

I HATE HIM! EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM! I HATE HIS SMILE! I HATE THAT I LOVED HIM! I HATE THAT HE IS PERFECT! I HATE MYSELF FOR LOVING THAT FOOL!

I yell-whispered. It was too much. I can't hold my tears, no more...

It has been a while since I left him... He deserves to rot in hell. He and my 'friend', Ellen.
I know we weren't really together. We haven't even kissed yet...
Yes, I know I'm 19, but I'm just not ready... I don't know how to explain it... Some of you will be able to understand, some of you won't.

You'll pay, Mike

Flashback

"Honey! I just saw this and thought of you, so I boug-- " a little velvet red box fell from my hands as I saw...

Ellen's POV

"Oh, sweetheart, you are such a good kisser", I whispered to Mike's ear, "too bad you are taken", I smirked.

"Hah, it doesn't matter. Mel means nothing to me. We have been dating for almost 2 years, and we haven't even kissed! "
He says as he grabs me by my waist and pulls me closer, our faces were 2 inches away. " I don't love her" he smirked as he gave me a passionate kiss.

"How could you?!", I heard someone yelling... I recognize that voice... Oh, crap

Mel's POV

"How could you?! I thought you were my friend! And you, ", I yelled as I pointed at Mike,"you are such a retarded person! Person? I meant ANIMAL. I loved you, you fu**ing idiot!"
I yelled as tears were falling from my blue eyes.
"You'll pay, Mike."
I whispered, creepy. I felt something worm and strong on my wrist. He turned me to face him.
"Honey, it's not what it looks like. Let me ex--"
"Well, it looks like you were making out with my 'friend'.", I said arrogantly.
"Baby, let me expl--" I slapped him, and got the hell away from them.

End of flashback

Well, I have to forget about him! I have to.

I arrived at the parking lot, I parked my car, and got out of it. This is it. My new home. I thought to myself, as I was staring at tall white building.