Bully

Blake awoke from her slumber early, noting her once again normal dream. She was in a field with the rest of her team until Weiss and Ruby burst into flowers, leaving Blake sitting next to Yang.

Blake took a sharp intake of air as she nearly lost balance of her bed while in her daze. Landing silently she quickly got dressed out of her night wear and into her usual uniform. Blake took one glance around the room and noticed a coffee mug by Ruby's bed. Sighing Blake picked up the cup and took it to the kitchen before leaving for breakfast.

Walking along the hallway, Blake tried her best to not make a sound for anybody that hadn't  gotten up yet. Upon reaching the cafeteria, Blake picked up a tray and began piling toast with jam and poured herself a glass a milk. She found a seat in the middle of the room and ate in silence. 15 minutes later after Blake had well finished her food, Ruby, Weiss and Yang strolled into the room, conversing casually.

"Hey Blake" Ruby said cheerily.

"Hiya" Yang said, yawning.

"Hey guys" Blake responded gladly. Blake watched as Ruby began piling the worst breakfast she had seen in her life, three cookies, chocolate milk and a big bowl of Pumpkin Pete'a sugar flakes.

"Is that even safe to eat!? "Blake exclaimed in amazement.

"It's how I get my energy!" Ruby said, her mouth already stuffed with a cookie.

"Tsk" Weiss said in disagreement. Blake noticed Weiss' perfectly balanced meal on her tray and Blake sighed, thinking how nice it'd be to have a nutritionist just for her.

"So what do we have first sis?" Yang said, swallowing her cereal.

"Umm, I think we have a class on tournaments and hunter on hunter combat" Ruby replied.

"Sweet, can't wait to punch something that doesn't smell like a pigpen, unless I'm fighting Weiss of course!" Yang said, laughing at her own joke as Weiss shot daggers at her but surprisingly keeping her mouth shut.

"Anyway, class is soon and we should get our stuff" Blake piped in to stop any tension. The group dropped off their dishes into the industrial washing machine and head to their lockers. Ruby ran straight to her locker, excitedly input the lock and took out her giant weapon. Blake smiled as she saw Ruby cradling her baby. The group headed towards the "field and combat" classes till they got to class room G-6.

"Ah, miss Belladonna, Rose, Schnee and Xiao-Long, your early" Glenda Goodwitch said in a formal tone.

"Please take a seat here and wait patiently for your peers" she said, gesturing to a seat in the front row.

"Thank you miss" Weiss responded courteously. The rest of the teams slowly filed in as the clock eventually struck 8:40.

"Now, I'll call roll and then we'll get straight to business" Goodwitch informed the class. Ruby shook excitedly, finally being able to show her skills.

"Who do you think will be chosen first?" Yang said to Ruby, almost as excited.

"Nora Valkyrie?" "I'm over here miss!"

"I don't know, I sure hope I get to show off my new skills, I haven't sparred another person in so long!" Ruby said, fuelling their circle of excitement.

"I've practiced against so many training dummies, it gets so boring" Ruby said, exasperated.

"Blake Belladonna" "present"

"I know right, I need some real ass to whip!" Yang responded.

"Could you two quite down please, class is in progress!" Goodwitch said sternly.