CHAPTER 1

Happy Reading 😊

♢♢

"Oh see the fatso had fallen" 

"Nah..Say the elephant had a great fall" said the guy with a chuckle.

"Oh come on Ron ,don't insult your wife like that " the lady in black smirked.

"Wife, well yes she is but not for long. You know I love you. "

" I love you too." And they kissed.

♢♢

Sanyukta Shekawath woke up sweeting and huffing to the same dream once again. Perhaps not a dream but a memory of her past. She blinked her tears,  cursing herself for still loving him. It has been five long years since she saw him last - Her husband, Randhir Singh Shekawat.

She jumped off the bed, heading towards the attached room. A smile captured her lips, lighting up her face. Tip toeing to the little bed,  she caressed his tiny forehead, placing a kiss there.

"Ruhaan, get up. Subha hogayi "

"Thote der aur " said mama's prince, in his cute sleepy voice.

"Nahi Ruhaan . Aapko school bhi tho jaana hey. Aab mumma ka acha bacha uthega. "

"Otay mumma" Ruhaan Singh Shekawath said sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

He always reminded her of 'him'. After all he was a walking Xerox copy of Randhir Singh Shekawath.She snapped out of her thoughts , taking her bundle of joy in her arms.

"Mumma Ruhaan brushy brushy khud se kalega. " Ruhaan said with athorithy in his voice.

"Acha , mera bacha etna badda hogaya "

"Yesh mumma,Ruhaan aab big boy hey na. " the child grinned showing all his milk teeth's 

"Lekin mumma apne Ruhaan ko Akeley Nahi chod sakti na , esliye vidushi maasi shaam ko aayegi aapka khayal rakhne."She sighed causing Ruhaan to pout.

"Pal mumma vids khana ..chi" he said twisting his lips and making faces.

"Vids? Baby maasi bulao vunhe. Badi hey na vo"

"Pal mumma vids ne bola ti maasi old hey aul Mey vids bulaun"

"Acha mera bacha. kal mamma jaldi aayegi aur Ruhaan ka favorite mataar pulav banayengi. "

"Sachi mumma "

"Muchi."

♢♢

Shekawat Mansion

"Sir , this is your schedule for the day. " chipped a lady barely dressed,stepping inside his room.

"Out!" Came his husky voice.

"Sorry? "

"You are fired siya."

"What?  But sir today is the first day of my job. You can't fire me like this."

"I can.  And I will.  Now leave my house and don't you dare set your foot in my house ever again." Shouted a furious Randhir.

He dialled a number as soon as the fake barbie walked out.

"Aman cancel all my meetings for today and make sure no one disturbs me."

"Okay Sir"

Knock Knock. 👋

" Mujhe kisi se koi baat Nahi karni. Leave me alone."

"Randhir baba ,apne Subha se kuch Nahi khaya hey. Thoda sa khana khalijiye, aap bimaar hojayenge." Kaka said taking him to a memory of 'her'

□□

Flashback

"Randhir chup chap khana kha lo. Tumhe patta hey na, khali peth soone se Tumhe bukhaar hojata hey."

"Enough Sanyukta kaha na Mujhe Nahi khana. " he said throwing and breaking the plate harshly on the floor.

"Aah" She winced, as a piece pierced her skin,making it bleed.

"Stop crying now ,it is just a small cut."he chipped plainly before walking out of the room leaving her alone.

□□

A Tear drop made it's way out as he hugged the photo frame and cried his heart out.

"Am Sorry, Please Come Back"he uttered the same phrase again and again, crying like a baby,before slipping into Unconsciousness.

♢♢

** Here is a sneak peak on their lives. The story of bleeding hearts has begin.Hope you all like the beginning. There is much more to come. Keep Reading "Bleeding Hearts". Do vote and Comment. And do tell what would you like to see in the story. **