CHAPTER 2

♢♢

" Ruhaan, aapne suna na meyne kya kahan" Sanyukta said for the untempt time feeding her son small morsels of paneer roti while mighty Ruhaan had his eyes fixed on the television.

"Haan mumma, sunna meyne. Meli pyaali mumma, aap kitni chinta kalti hey meli. Aap dekh lena jab mey baada ho jaunga na tab aapko koi tension nahi hone dunga. " the little soul said kissing his mother's cheeks.

Sanyukta felt blessed to have him in her life. He came as a blessing when she had nothing left , he taught her to live again when she had lost all her hopes.  Sanyukta hugged him tight before droping him at the school.

Shekawath Mansion

" Meyne injection de diya hey. Make sure he doesn't  skip his mea1s again " the doctor chipped promptly.

"Thank you doctor. Ramu kaka aapko aapki fees dedenge." Said the young man dressed in his formals walking towards his best friends room.

Randhir was wide awake. But something was missing. He was not happy. He was alive but just in a hope that one day he will find her. It's been 5 years but the day never came.

"Randhir!  Why are you doing this to yourself ? " the young man questioned him, his eyes glittering with tears. While Randhir who failed to noticed him turned towards the man and hugged him tight.

" Vo nahi aayi parth. Mujhe kuch nahi cahiye bus meri sanyu la de. "Sobbed a broken randhir.

" Vo nahi aayegi randhir.  Tu ne vuske paas koi raasta nahi choda. " Parth said breaking his castle and leaving him alone while randhir choose to go  back to their memory lane.

○●

Flashback 

□ □

"Aaj college ka pehla dinn hey aur Aaj he ke dinn late hogayi. Bacha lena bhagu." A beautiful girl who was busy talking to herself failed to noticed a group of students blocking her way.

"Ae rukh, Kaha ja rahi hey."  A girl with hot shots and crop top said stopping her way, giving her a nasty look.

"Aap kyon hey. Aur kyun mera raasta rokh rahey ho." Sanyukta asked boldly fixing her spectacles.

" Oh wow guys dekho, humere college mey ek chota haati aaya hey " the girl chipped eyeing her from top to bottom. The whole college laughed at her. While sanyukta teared looking at everyone making fun of her. She wiped her tears and looked straight into their eyes.

" Yes you are right, Hun mey moti. But jaisi bhi hun tum loogo se better hun. At least kisike appearance ya vunke kamzoori ka mazak tho nahi udaati." She said making them silent.

"Kya hua, chup kyun hogaye. Aur udaao mazak. Vaise bhi i am used to this . School mey bhi sab yahi karte thee. Tum loog bhi kar sakte ho." Sanyukta hiccuped, her nose became red.

"Hey hey, don't cry. Hum loog tho bus mazak kar rahey thee " A Handsome guy said wiping her tears. While sanyukta starred at the stranger with her swollen eyes.

" Haan. I am so sorry, Hume nahi patta tha tumhe etna bura lagega. Hum tho bus freshers ki thodi ragging kar rahey thee." The girl in hot shots and crop top appologised.

"But mey tho fresher nahi hun. Mey tho second year mechanical ki student hun. " Sanyukta replied with a cute expression on her face.

"Second year, matlab tu humare saath hey." The girl hugged sanyukta making her stumble.

"Hi am vidushi. Aur Yeh mera bhai, Randhir." The girl said introducing herself.

□ □

" Patta hey sanyu tum kitni cute lag rahi thi vus dinn vus red kurti aur patyala mey. That was our first meet, vus dinn mey nahi jaanta tha ki tum meri life bun jaogi. I will find you sanyu, where ever you are. I don't know why but I feel I will find you soon.

♢♢

** Finally found time to update. Hope the chapter is good enough.  And thanks to all the readers who nominated me for the best author award.  Its really touching.  It doesn't matter if I win or not. Because I have you guys, such wonderful readers who are always there for me. Do vote and leave your views in the comment box. **