CHAPTER 4

☆☆

"Tumne bataya nahi parth, tum paanchgani aane waale ho" Sanyukta asked folding her hands and glaring him. He gulped and looked at vidushi for help. But she was busy listening to little ruhaan's innocent talks . Well seems like junior shekawath has all the attention and he is loving it.

" Am sorry Sanyukta.But haalat he aise hogaye thee. I came here because I was missing ruhaan, aur mujhe tumse kuch zaroori the baat bhi karni thi.. umm.. vo.. Randhir ke baare mey. " Parth said nervously, while she was rooted to her place listening to his name.

Vidushi and Parth both had decided to never take randhir's name in front of him. But parth knew that they both needed each other. Inspite of what happened in their past, their love for each other was still intact. He knew that randhir was at fault but he also knew that he was paying for his deeds. He knew as a matter of fact that Sanyukta will never remarry and her happiness still lies in the man who hurted her the most. And after seeing randhir's situation.  He was scared. Scared of what might happen in future. He was as good as dead. A working machine ,yes that's what he had become.Sanyukta was not only punishing him but herself too and that was evident to both parth and vidushi.

Vidushi had still not forgiven him. He is her brother but he deserved every bit of the cold treatment he was receiving. Vidushi thought randhir loved Sanyukta but he proved them wrong. Parth was still angry with him but seeing him suffer every single day and regret his deeds caused him to rethink. And moreover ruhaan was getting effected too. He knew the little kid yearned for his father. But was quite ,so as not to hurt his mother.

"What about him?" Sanyukta asked coldly.

"Vo. .He is not well." Parth stammered while speaking.  She stopped doing her work for a while.  Recovering from her inner tumerol, she shrugged her shoulders trying to show that she didn't care. But Parth knew better.  She can fake all she wants, but he knew she can never stop loving him. No matter what. He knew their hearts were bleeding and the gap can not be filled by mere words. Well not so easily.

"He has been skipping his meals Sanyukta.  He ..he misses you." Parth said trying to prove his point.

" He misses me ! Really parth!" Sanyukta snapped.  Well this was new. An angry Sanyukta was not a good sight to watch. He was so dead and he knew it.

"What?  Chup kyun hogaye. Where was he for the past five years? Where was he, when ruhaan was born? And you say he misses me! Well, he bloody kicked me out of the house and you claim that he misses me. Five years ago I was a nobody to him. right? Today He is a nobody to me. NOBODY! " Her voice held so much authority that parth flinched at her tone.

"Sanyukta. .I am sorry. Let me.." he couldn't complete as Sanyukta showed him her palm , telling him to stop at once.

"Please leave me alone for sometime." Sanyukta said before shutting the door on his face.

Parth walked out and was greeted by an angry vidushi and a confused ruhaan. Well as far as Ruhaan is concernerd, he just knew parth got his mumma angry. Vidushi left from there while ruhaan walked towards parth and pulled his pants to gain his attention.

"Ruhaan. Aap.. Aap ko kuch kehana hey? "

"Haan, palth maamu aap udaas maath ho. Mumma ka gucha.. ..cho hojayega jaldi. " Ruhaan said grinning. 

"I hope so beta " Parth said sighing. He took parth's phone and started playing games. While parth looked at the little soul and wondered what God has in store for them.

☆☆

Randhir landed at paanchgani the next day. It was three in the afternoon. He sat in the car which came to received him and proceeded towards his destination. He was loving the scenery and the weather. He watched the passer by's and suddenly his eyes landed on a boy. He told the driver to stop the car and rushed towards the little boy.

The boy looked around four or five. His was bleeding profusely. The boy was unconscious. Randhir took him in his arms and  rushed towards the hospital. He didn't know why,but he felt his heart break at the little boy's condition. He told the driver to drive, but the driver was driving the car in a slow pace. Randhir saw red..He sat on the driver's seat switched on the GPS and threw the driver in the back seat and started the car.

The car zoomed making its way like a cyclone. Well more worse than a cyclone actually. He was driving the car at full speed breaking all the traffic rules. But that didn't matter now. The driver cried telling him to drive slowly but randhir was in not mood. He didn't show any mercy. All that mattered to him right now was to save the innocent soul. He was just a kid. He couldn't let him die. He don't know why but he was becoming  protective for the child. The child was rushed into emergency and admitted but the doctor's were not ready to start the treatment making Randhir more angry , that is if he could be more angrier than he already is.

Randhir clutched the doctors collar and gave him a tight slap. He so wanted to strangle the doctor who told him to wait as it was a police case. And that they couldn't treat him until the case was filed.

Yeah! As if he did let that happen. 'Bunch of Hypocrites ' He thought.

" My name is Randhir Singh Shekawath.  Treat him right now or wait for the cancellation of the hospitals licence. "Roared the angry  lion who has woken up to guard the pup. Unaware of the way his life was about to change. ABSOLUTELY CLUELESS!

☆☆

** Sanyukta is angry at parth. The part of why randhir is sorry is out. Well now that he is in paanchgani,it will be a treat to watch the bleeding hearts yearning for each other. Who is the boy? How did he land in such such a situation? To know more. Stay tuned and keep read "Bleeding Hearts " #BH 💔

Hope the chapter was good enough.  Do vote and comment. **