CHAPTER 10

"Sanyukta. How will we handle her Parth? She will freak out when she learns about Ruhaan's accident." Vidushi was freaking out thinking of her reaction. Her health condition was already critical and telling her about Ruhaan's accident added to their worry.

"Sanyukta? Is She Ruhaan's mother by any chance? " asked the curious lady.

"Yes. She is not well and telling her this news could be dangerous for her. But we can't hide it as well. She will know as soon as she see's him. A scratch on him worries her and when she hears that he had been in an accident, she would loose it. She loves her son a lot." Vidushi completed panicking at what should be done.

"Well if you don't mind. Can I talk to her?" The lady asked surprising everyone in the room.

"Are you sure? I mean she doesn't even know you. She might react violently." Replied a confused vidushi.

"Just let me try. I promise I wouldn't stress her out." The old lady, Rani said confidence radiating from her voice.

Vidushi looked towards Parth who gave her a small nod with his eyes fixed on the women who saved Ruhaan. While the poor soul looked too confused to react.

"Okay if you say so. Just please be careful. She just underwent a severe cardiac arrest. She is very delicate right now, so I would advice you to choose your words wisely." Vidushi said, with worry clear in her eyes.

"Don't you worry about that. If I feel am unable to handle the situation or she is getting stressed, I will back out and call out for you." Said the old lady thus calming vidushi's inner turmoil.

The old lady walked out leaving them in a daze. One looked hopefull while the other looked suspicious.

□ □

Sanyukta was confused when she woke up to the smell of medicines and  found herself in a hospital. She panicked as she failed to notice vidushi or parth.

'How did I reach here?' Wondered Sanyukta when a voice put a pause to her train of thoughts. She turned towards the voice to see an unknown  lady standing near her bed.

"You went into a cardiac arrest and your friends brought you here." Said the old lady and realisation dawned upon her. But then who was the lady she wondered again and why did she look so familiar.

"Oh yes, how rude of me. Mera naam Rand..Rani" the lady said forwarding a hand for a handshake while Sanyukta had her eyebrows raised challenging her introduction.

"I am Rani D. 'D' for D'suza." She clarified to which sanyukta gave her a 'why are you telling me this?' look.