CHAPTER 9

○●

"Doctor how is Ruhaan now? Will he be fine." Vidushi asked looking guilty and worried for her nephew.

"Ruhaan is fine now. He is awake. You can meet him if you wish to." Said the doctor making them sigh in relief.

They need not be told twice. They took no time in entering the ward. There was Ruhaan! He seemed to be laughing at something at the TV. The sound of the door creak alarmed him as he turned his head expecting his father, but much to his surprise Parth and Vidushi stood there looking drained out and tired.  His eyes instantly moved on its own accord searching for a glimpse of his mother and soon the smile on his face turned into a frown on not being able to site her presence.

"Mumma nahi aayi?" Asked an innocent Ruhaan unaware that his mother was very close to him. His question bewildered both the adults present. They looked at each other before looking back at the innocent soul who was looking at them expectedly

"Ruhaan bacha listen to me carefully.  Mumma is very tired. She is not feeling well, so now she is sleeping. Okay." Vidushi tried to explain in the simplest way possible.

"Mumma ko kya hua lekin? "

"Aapki Mumma bahut kaam karti hey na. Ruhaan ka khayal rakhti hey, office jaati hey, Ghar ka khayal rakhti hey. Esliye vo thodi tired hogayi. " Parth said caressing his hairs when the doctor walked in.

"Thank you doctor. We wish to take Ruhaan home now." Parth said in his business tone.

"Don't thank me. Thank the lady who brought the boy. If not for her, the situation could have worsened. "The doctor exclaimed with a bright smile on his face.

Flashback

□ □

"Mr. Shekawath, Ruhaan is completely fine now. You can take him home. Just see to it that he doesn't put pressure on the wound and stay in bed for at least 2 days." The doctor said with a smile on the face.

"Doctor I wish to talk to you about something before Ruhaan's discharge. I need you to do something for me."

□ □

"Lady, who?" Vidushi asked skeptical about the situation.

"She is still here. You can meet her if you wish too." The doctor said checking Ruhaan.

"Um.. Sure. We would like to thank her personally. She has done a huge favor on us. And we would be glad if we could be of any help." Vidushi said with a polite smile in her face.

"You could actually. That poor lady is in search of a job. Heard she is a nanny. She went to get the medicines. She will be here any moment now. " The doctor informed them.

The door opened and in entered a  lady in her sixties. She gave the medicines to the nurse before turning to Ruhaan and giving him a sweet smile who frowned at her in turn.

"Ruhaan baba. You shouldn't have crossed the road alone. Your family would have been so worried for you. You are a good boy right? Never leave alone and do not disappear anywhere without letting anyone know. Its not safe to be alone on your own. Here take a chocolate. This is being a brave boy and letting the nurse inject you." The lady said handing over a bar of diary milk silk while Ruhaan looked at her in confusion.

"Mm. .Excuse me Miss." Parth called out to her who turned towards him with a smile on her face.

"Yes young man. You must be the uncle he was talking about. You have such a beautiful boy, please take care. "

"If you don't mind can I know your name? I don't know why but you look pretty familiar to me." Said Parth, his eyes fixed on the lady.

"Me? Oh no. I don't believe we have meet before. My name is Rand.. Rani." The lady smiled while Parth was still unsure.

"Are you sure.." Parth couldn't complete his sentence as a nurse entered the room with a news they dreaded.

"Patient in ward number 28 has gained her conciousness." The nurse said leaving a pale Vidushi and Parth behind.

"Sanyukta. How will we handle her Parth? She will freak out when she learns about Ruhaan's accident." Vidushi was freaking out thinking of her reaction. Her health condition was already critical and telling her about Ruhaan's accident added to their worry.

"Sanyukta? Is She Ruhaan's mother by any chance? " asked the curious lady.

"Yes. She is not well and telling her this news could be dangerous for her. But we can't hide it as well. She will know as soon as she see's him. A scratch on him worries her and when she hears that he had been in an accident, she would loose it. She loves her son a lot." Vidushi completed panicking at what should be done.

"Well if you don't mind. Can I talk to her?" The lady asked surprising everyone in the room.

●○

** Tada!! Okay what do you think is going on here? Who is the lady? Where is randhir? How will Sanyukta react? To know more keep reading "Bleeding Hearts"

Happy easter everyone. I hope you all enjoyed reading it. Much more coming up. Here is the weekly update chart for the week.

Weekly Update Chart  (1st April - 7th April) 

April 1, 2018 (Sun)    

1| The Cupid Mistake
2| Bleeding hearts       

April  2, 2018 (Mon)     

1| RoomHates
2| Accident Of bliss       

April 3, 2018 (Tue)   

1| Two Hearts  One Soul      
2| The Cupid Mistake      

April 4, 2018 (Wed)       

1| Surprise update        
2| RoomHates        

April 5, 2018 (Thu)       

1| The Cupid Mistake        
2| Two hearts one soul       

April 6, 2018  (Fri)   

1| Bleeding hearts
2| RoomHates        

April 7, 2018 (Sat)     

1| Accident of bliss
2| The Cupid Mistake       

This week        
- 4 updates on The Cupid Mistake
- 3 updates on RoomHates
- 2 updates on Two hearts one soul
- 2 updates on Accident of bliss
- 2 updates on Bleeding hearts.        
- 1 Surprise update.

Excited? Enjoying my compensation?  Well you have a month of double updates until I am back to one update per day. So much more coming. Drop in what you feel about the updates in the comment box. Hope this is good enough compensation for you all. The Cupid Mistake coming up in an hour.

Word Count ~ 1070 words

Do vote and don't forget to drop your views in the comment box. Stay tuned.**