CHAPTER 5

○●

"What do you mean vidushi? How could you be so careless. You were supposed to pick him up." An angry mother shouted. The news of her son going missing shattered her to the core.

"Sanyu. .am sorry. Meri gaadi kharab hogayi thi aur aatey aatey derr hogayi. Meyne bahut dhunda Vusse. Magar vo nahi milla." Said a Sobbing vidushi.

"Kya matlab vo nahi dikh raha. Vo vahi hoga, please ek baar phir se check kar let hey. Char saal ka meera bacha kaha hoga. Vusse andhere se darr lagta hey vidhu. " Sanyukta was devastated. She lost everybody she loved since the beginning. But she can't afford to loose her son. He is her reason to live. Her life, who taught her to live.

"Sanyukta. Don't worry ruh will be fine. Hum champ ko dhundenge. Ho sakta hey vo yahi kahi aas paas ho. " Parth suggested.

Well he loved ruhaan as well. The child had a power to bind people with him. His acts are enough for any anyone to be in awe of him. Who wouldn't love that innocent little child. And to add he was Sanyukta 'so and Randhir's son. His best friends to be exact.

Parth knew he was somewhere wrong when he hid Sanyukta's whereabouts from randhir. But Randhir was equally responsible for that. Had he been there for her ,the situation would have been totally different now.

"Ha. .haan. Chalo chalte hey. Watchman ko zaroor kuch patta hoga." Sanyukta chipped in her breaking voice.

They went to the watchman to enquire. But what he said scared Sanyukta to bits.

"Kaka Yeh aap kya keha rahey hey." Sanyukta cried covering her mouth.

"Mey sach kaha raha hun beta ji. Ruhaan ne adhey ghante tak yaha wait kiya. Lekin phir vusne balloon wale ko dekha aur balloon ke liye road ki taraf bhagah." The old watchman exclaimed. While her insides shook with fear.

In the hospital.

It has been two hours already. The doctor were operating the little soul. Randhir was anxious. Reason unknown to him. All he knew was the child must live.

The scene of the little boy wrapped in blood broke something inside him. He felt his heart bleed when he picked up the little soul in his arms. And the traffic was cherry on the top. When the doctor denyed treating the little boy,he snapped. His anger intensified at the doctors treatment. Weren't they considered god? Shouldn't they keep up with the name and not try to spoil it? How could they endanger the life of a four year old for law?

Randhir was walking to and fro the operation theater. The doctor came out of the operation theatre giving him a small smile.

"Don't worry Mr. Shekawath, your son is out of danger now " The doctor said patting his back.

"Thank you doctor " Randhir sighed in relief.

Yes, Randhir told them he was the child's father since they needed the sign of a family member to get started with the operation. He filled the form as his father and filled the child's name as Ruhaan Shekawath.

What an irony. He filled the patient name coulmn as Ruhaan, the same name he and Sanyukta decided if they would ever have a son. Unaware of the fact that the child sleeping inside was indeed his son.

Ruhaan was shifted to a private ward,considering him to be the billionaires son. An hour passed and ruhaan gained consiousness.

"Patient ko hoosh aagaya hey. Aap mil sakte hey Vusse " The nurse chipped with a smile.

Randhir steeped inside the ward to see Ruhaan analysing him. His face brightened and he said the one word which him freeze on his tracks.

"Dadda"

●○

** Cliffhanger_________ To know what happens next. You got to wait a Little 😉 Do vote and comment. A lot more to come. Target - 50+ Waiting for your views.

This chapter is dedicated to kbdiva 😊😙 Keep reading. **