Chapter 15 - No Problemo

Amy POV

A park? We're going to a park? Yay!! I love the park! Trees, flowers, just over all happiness. Ah yes, the park. "Are you a mind reader?" I asked jokingly, raising an eyebrow.

"Ermmm, of course!" Squid answered, almost as if it was obvious.

"What animal am I thinking of?"

"You're thinking of a purple and blue polka-dotted bunny that can fly and lay multicolored t-rex eggs."

"Exactly!" I looked him in the eye, deadly serious. After about five seconds we both started simultaneously laughing so hard I lost my balance. I unexpectedly fell over. I'm not saying that my whole life flashed before my eyes, but it was pretty close. I know that you probably think that Squid dashingly swept his hands out under me, but, well.... Instead, he dived, full body dived, out in front of me and when my head was about to hit the concrete, my head landed on his chest, making kind of a cushion. 

"Owwww!!" Squid groaned. He landed on a very hard patch of dirt.

"Oh, you're saying ow?" I said. 

"Oh, but Amy. I was the prince charming who saved you from your inevitable doom," Squiddy claimed.

"I suppose, I suppose," I said thoughtfully, "but really, thanks Squid."

"It's no problemo, Amy." I got up, and helped Squid up too. We continued our endless journey, joking with each other non-stop. After a few blocks, Squid announced, "We're here!" We had stopped at a small bench under a tree. The sun was setting behind it, and it looked quite romantic. I looked up at Squid and smiled. 

"Loves it!" I said as I ran over to the bench and took a seat. Squid laughed and walked over to the tree above the bench. He bent down and picked up a basket. "You didn't!" I exclaimed.

"Oh, but I did!" Squid sat down next to me and put basket next to him. He opened the lid to reveal the picnic inside.

"Wow Squid! Thank you!" I squealed. Squid pulled out the food and winked at me.

"No problemo."

We finished our meal, and Squid walked me home. That was in the top 10 for the best days ever! Ah, Squid.

Hey Guys! Nothing is new with me, how 'bout you? *awkward silence* Good talk. Seriously though. I hoped you enjoyed that chapter, and yes I know it was short. I have no clue when I'll update next!

>:D River