Chapter 29 - Red

~Sorry guys, you may be in a sense of denial after this~

Stampy POV

"No! That is not orange!" I shouted.

"Well, it sure as hell ain't red!" Amy screamed back.

"Gurl, this is obviously blood orange," Squid butted in.

"Wait lemme see this." Sqaishey snatched the phone from me. So, long story short, Ash got a new phone case, that was quite obviously red, but Amy disagrees. She thinks it's orange, and won't let up.

"It's orange," Sqaishey calmly said after quick examination.

"Ha! Suck it Stamps!" Amy pointed at me with a playful grin on her face.

"Have you seen the color red?!" I shouted, "because this is it!" I shoved the phone in her face. "As in, 'Red, the blood of angry men.'" (Eheheh, Les Mis for life.) 

"I have to agree with Squid on this point," Lee held his arms out trying to separate us.

"Yeah, thanks, it's a good compromise!" Squid nodded.

"Fine, if we must." Amy then leaned back before whispering, "orange."

 I sighed and leaned back too, while muttering, "I feel my soul on fire." (I can't help it!)

"Guys, lets just chill," Sqaishey said, her face in her palm.

"I'm sorry Sqaish, this is a serious argument! It must be settled!" I said jokingly.

"Perhaps, A DUEL!" Amy shouted.

"One two three four five six seven eight nine, NUMBER TEN PACES FIRE!" Squid finger gunned at me, and I finger gunned back. (HAM HAM FOREVER)

Amy cocked her head and gave Squid the it's-not-the-time look. Then we all laughed. I can honestly say that I'm happiest currently then I've ever been before. I mean, I have friends, multiple friends, that are funny and caring. Behind all the laughing I distantly heard the sound of the bell ringing. I sighed a sigh of sadness. Back to the black hole of death, A.K.A class.

"Come on guys! We gotta go, gotta get the job done, gotta start a new nation, gotta meet my son!" Squid fist pumped at the end.

"No Squid, no." Ash said, "enough of your Hamilton."

"There is never enough Hamilton!" Amy laughed.

"Okay guys, I've got to get to class early, there is NO TIME for stalling," I said.

"Okay bye Stamps!" Sqaishey waved, follow by a chorus of byes.

I turned the corner out of the lunchroom and into the hallway.

"Ya know, Beth is going to hate you after this." I heard a mischievous, female voice say.

"Wait, what? Stop it!" I said. A hand grasped the front of my shirt and spun me around. I turned to see Emily face to face. "What are you going to do? Let me go!" I tried to pull away, with failure. 

"Just waiting for the perfect timing."

"What?"

"Okay, now." Then she forced herself on me, kissing me, full on. I heard a faint gasp of surprise. I pulled away, with success. I wiped of my lips, disgusted beyond belief. 

"Why would you do that!" I screamed. Emily only shrugged.

"I hope you two are happy together." She flipped her shiny red hair and walked away. I turned around to go to my class, trying my hardest to erase Emily from my mind. There I saw Sqaishey. Her hands over her mouth, eyes watering.

"Sqaishey, no, please!" reached my hand out for her. Sqaishey, my dear, Sqaishey, ran away, tears flowing out of her eyes.

I then saw Netty strutting towards me, anger in her eyes.

"She forced me, Netty!" I tried to reason. 

"Don't talk to me or her, for a very, very, long time." Netty brought her hand up and whipped it across my face. I clutched my cheek, the pain stinging. "How could you do this to her!" She screamed. Netty shook her head and ran after Sqaishey. I was worried, shocked, but most of all, I was angry. Emily used to be best friends with my girlfriend, who now hates me. I sunk to the floor, my face as red as fire. How would I explain this to her?

Sqaishey POV

Tears flowing down my face, I couldn't stop them. Betrayal, that was all. Here I was thinking that I was in love with him, when really Stampy was snogging Emily. I can't even call him by his nickname anymore, so Joseph. Yes, Joseph is an asshole. 

I bet you he was just trying to make fun of me. "Oh haha, look at Sqaishey, the sorry ass loser who no one cares about." I could hear his taunting voice in my head, and I believed it. My face was red from tears. 

Hey guys! Yeah, um, sorry? But don't worry, what kind of fanfiction writer would I be if the ship didn't stay sailing? Also, sorry about all the musical references! Sorry, not sorry, though. If you know Les Mis, just picture Stampy and Sqaishey singing a Heart Full of Love, because Stampy loves Les Mis, but they both purposely sing it really badly. I mean, just imagine them both being over dramatic and giggling after every line. Yes, I know, it's adorable. One more thing (why do you assume you're the smartest in the room? Okay sorry!) thank you guys for all the reads this past week! It was like 600 before I posted the last chapter, now it's over 700! Wow, thank you so much! But that's all! Okay guys, I hope you enjoyed that chapter, although you probably didn't, and bye!! 

>:D River

OOONNNNNNNNNNEEEEE DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY MOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRREEEE

Tehe!