Chapter 26 - Forgotten Fantasy

Lee POV

~Time skip to after school~

I sat with Netty on the couch, vigorously smashing the controller buttons. "Ugh, I hate skeletons," Netty exclaimed as she fended against the hoard of oncoming mobs.

"Same here," I replied. I took out my bow and tried to shoot back some of them, which failed. A creeper exploded, leaving a crater, but also killing a few zombies. Netty's character jumped in and started using her sword, hitting each skeleton with strong precision. "Thanks Netty."

"No problem," She murmured. A few more hits with my bow and the skeletons were gone, but that didn't account for the amount of other mobs slowly advancing. "Ya know what Lee?" Netty said rather loudly. 

"Hmm." I turned to face her. Netty paused the game. I was confused, very confused. 

"We both really like each other, right?" She asked. Well, yes. I do really like Netty, but I honestly though that she didn't think anything of  me.

"Well, um, I like you?" I stuttered out.

"And I like you, so what are we waiting for?" Netty responded. I was caught off guard with that. Netty, as more than a friend, was a forgotten fantasy. I never thought that she would fall for someone like me.

~Vaguely Suggestive Stuff~

"I dunno." I shrugged after wards. Where was she going with this? Netty sighed and then quickly leaned in and kissed me. Right on the lips, and she wasn't pulling away. I kissed her back, I had dreamed of this moment for too long. Netty crawled closer to me, and straddled my lap, facing me. She started to kiss me harder, her hands were underneath my shirt, touching me all over. I let out a soft moan. "Ugh, Netty." I heard my character dying in the background, but I didn't have a care. I have had this crush on Netty ever since Stampy introduced me to her, but she always would fall for the jocks at school, not people like me. I kissed her back harder. Well trying, this was my first kiss. At least it was with my crush, who was a beautiful, smart, and talented girl. Netty.

Hey Guys! Sorry for the short chapter and all that. I will have you know that this story is not going to be rated M, this is probably the most I'll be doing. So yeah, I hope you enjoyed that chapter, the next one will be out on Friday! Okay then, byyyyyyyeyyeyeyeyeyeeeee

>:D River