One Shot 5

I don't think anyone's reading this anymore so I think I'm gonna stop writing here...

Maries POV:
BEEP!!! BEEP!!! BEEP!!! My annoying alarm clock goes off and I check the time, it's 5:30am. I'm soooo tired, but I have to get up because today's the first day of the new school year. I'm in high school and I'm 17 years old. This is my last year of school and I'm so fucking happy about it. I hate school so damn much, anyway I get up and grab a towel and some black skinny jeans and a sweater since it's cold outside. Then I walk into the bathroom and shower. When I'm done showering I dry myself off and blow dry my hair, after that I get dressed. I slowly walk downstairs and into the kitchen to make myself some breakfast. For breakfast I make scrambled eggs and bacon, then when I'm finished and look at the clock I realize that it's already time to go to school. I quickly hurry to get my bag from upstairs and run out the door to catch the bus. When I'm in the bus I take out my notebook and start writing a song that has been stuck in my head, I forgot to tell you this but I love to write songs. When we arrive at school I jump out of the bus and make my way towards the big entrance of the school building. First period I have English by this new teacher, I hope that she's not like the one I had before her. She always cried about her problems with her boyfriend. As I'm heading down the hallways of this school, I get some nasty looks like always, but they don't bug me I mean I'm used to it by now. I don't have any friends and sometimes I feel lonely, but I guess that's just how life is. On my way to the classroom I walk by the bathrooms and remember that I forgot to purge this morning. Yes, I have an eating disorder, but it's not that bad, I mean I could stop if I wanted to... I headed into the last stall and lock myself in there, before purging I quickly looked through the crack under the door if anyone's out there and luckily no one is. When I'm done I get out, rinse my mouth and take a breath mint so no one will notice. Then I heard the warning bell ring and got up and headed into the classroom. When I saw our new teacher I couldn't help myself but stare at her. She's so beautiful!!! 😍 When she turns around I quickly look away and walk to the front of the class, because there are the only free places left. When I sit down, I can't help but to stare at her again. I mean her body is just perfect. She has a slim waist and a perfect heart shaped ass and her boobs are just the perfect size. "Hello class, my name is miss Lovato!"

(Demis outfit)After class I get up and walk out of the classroom as fast as I can, cause she notices every time I stare at her and I feel kinda embarrassed

(Demis outfit)
After class I get up and walk out of the classroom as fast as I can, cause she notices every time I stare at her and I feel kinda embarrassed. When I walk by the bathroom I get this itchy feeling in my wrist and I hear my demons in my head screaming at me to just go cut myself. I try to block them out but it doesn't work, then I feel tears slowly flowing down my cheeks. "You okay there?" I hear an angelic voice from behind me so I turn around and am met with the chocolate brown eyes of miss Lovato. When I look into her eyes I start to sob and she pulls me into one of the stalls and hugs me tightly. I just cry into her shoulder and I feel so weak right now. When I stop crying I just stay in her embrace and nuzzle my head in the crook of her neck. "Tell me what's wrong cutie?" She pleads and I look up at her taking a deep breath. "Ummm I don't know how to tell this so umm I kinda uh my erm m-my demons were screaming at me..." I say looking down at the floor. "Cutie it's okay, I wanna help you if that's okay?" "Sure" I say looking into her loving eyes.
From this day on my life got better.

~S