One Shot 13

This One Shot is inspired by the song 'Dark Enough' by Amanda Lopiccolo

(Trigger warning! Abuse, self harm and suicide mentioned)

Demis p.o.v

I walked into the school building and went to my locker to grab my books before class starts. As always I sat down in the front row. My classmates started to gossip about some party that went down the other night. Every now and then I would force a laugh and give short answers back.

As the teacher walked in everyone started to quiet down and the teacher begun teaching. I listened to what the teacher had to say and chatted with Sarah. I knew that I had to listen, otherwise my father would beat me. I had bruises covering my whole body and cuts and burns lined up my arm.

When class was finished I started heading into the hallways and soon enough I got pushed into the row of lockers. I winced out in pain and held back my tears. "Aww, are you hurt? You'd think that a slut like you would get used to it by now", Tyler (my main bully from school) said. I said nothing and tried to walk away. "HEY SLUT, I'M TALKING TO YOU. ANSWER ME!", he screamed at me and grabbed my wrist. The people walking by just stared at us, but no one did anything. "I heard you fucked five guys at once last night slut", he chuckled and gave me a punch in the stomach. i felt a sharp pain go through my body. He had hit exactly where my father had hit and burnt me yesterday. He then proceeded to push me up against a locker and he had this look in his eyes. It brought back memories of when I was around 10 years old and my neighbour at that time made me give him a blowjob.

To my luck a teacher came down the hall at that exact moment and he let go of me and ran off to class. I followed shortly after him, since we had the same class.

After that I didn't see Tyler anymore until school ended. I was walking down the hall with a few classmates of mine. "Yo Demi, I need to talk to you", Tyler shouted over. My classmates winked at me and left me alone with Tyler.

Tyler took my wrist and dragged me behind the school, where he freed his bottom half. He slapped me across the face and made me give him a blowjob. Tears were running down my cheeks, but I didn't dare to say anything. After that I wanted to leave, but he threw me to the ground and pulled off my pants. "This is what you get for being a fucking whore and if you make a sound you're going to regret it", he whispered in my ear, making me shiver. He then entered me. He was going really fast and hard making my whole body ache. I just silently cried until he finished inside of me. He slapped me across the face again, pulled up his pants and ran off.

I then got up, still crying and made my back home. As soon as I entered my house, the smell of alcohol hit my nose. "WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?", my father yelled at me. Before I could even say something he put out his cigarette on my arm. "GET THE FUCK TO YOUR ROOM, I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR UGLY FACE ANY LONGER!" I ran upstairs and locked myself inside my room. As soon as I was alone the tears started to pour down my cheeks. I took out my blade and started to make fresh cuts on my wrist. I then proceeded to wash off the blood that had pour out of the cuts and wrapped them up.  When I hear the door slam shut downstairs, I go and put all the empty bottles from my father away.

The next morning I woke up an threw on a pair of baggy pants and an oversized jumper, so my bruises, burns and scars won't hurt as much. I was running a bit late, so I just grabbed an apple and headed to the bus stop. There waiting were Sarah and Kaitlyn. Both stopped chatting when they saw me and Sarah asked me if I went to the party yesterday. "My dad needed me to help out with a few chores yesterday", I told them, so Sarah and Kaitlyn started telling me all of the new gossip.

School actually went by pretty quickly that day. I had been feeling pretty low all day, so I just gave short answers and would force a smile here and there.

When I got home I noticed that my father was really drunk. As soon as I entered, he threw a vodka bottle my way and it hit my in the face and shattered. He then stripped all of my clothes off and started pounding inside of me. I accidentally let out a whimper and he forcefully yanked my hair back and slapped me across the face. "FUCKING IDIOT, SHUT UP!", my father yelled at me. I just let my tears silently fall down my cheeks and prayed that he would stop soon. He quickly pulled out of me and came all over me. With a smirk on his face he left me lying there. "Don't forget to clean the floor you useless peace of shit", he said while walking out.

I then ran up into my room and took a really long shower. I felt absolutely disgusting. After my shower I put a fresh jumper and and a new pair of joggers on. After that I went downstairs to clean his mess up. When I reached the bottom of the stairs I hears moans coming from his room, I guess he must be banging someone again. I quickly and quietly cleaned my fathers mess up and went to my room again.

I felt absolutely broken inside. I picked up my best friend again, like every night. My blade. I started making cuts on my arm. My vision soon got blurry and I found myself on the floor bawling my eyes out. Every night I would wonder why my life was like this. I've had enough of all this pain. I went into my bathroom to get my pills, that I've had stored there for a while now. With shaking hands I took the cap off of the bottle. My mind was going at a 100 mph. I downed all of the pills and slit my wrists open. This was it. The night where my pain would finally end. No one would miss me anyway...